Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heee's Baaaaaacccckkk
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

This new color for the print will do it. I just hope he does'nt have to sell his house. IPB Image
CCLINEBAYMOTORS
Steve
Its from Roswell that's why the car is Alien Green. IPB Image IPB Image
VegasRacer
QUOTE (boxstr @ Dec 30 2004, 08:17 PM)
I just hope he does'nt have to sell his house. IPB Image

I'll give him $19K for the house and he can keep the car.
rhodyguy
why does the ebay ad have the aa link? do you think he bought the car for $22k?

kevin
JeffBowlsby
Well he got 16-large for the bidding last time around and that wasnt good enough. So this time he lowered the BIN price but the previous reserve amount stays the same and the bidders are different this time around, so far. My bet is that he is looking for about 19-large and not a penny less.

I think selling these these higher-valued 914s are like selling houses. If the price is too high when it first hits the market, you not only lose time in having to relist, but you lose the interest of potential buyers. Hitting the right price the first time as a seller must be very difficult...

AA has several 914/4 car listings currently at over $20K...and I am sure it is a very rare buyer group for very rare cars...
URY914
QUOTE (Steve @ Dec 30 2004, 09:26 PM)
IPB Image
I would take the house for $19k
Here's more pictures of the house with the family.
http://the-cunninghams.net/photo.htm
If you pay $19k maybe they will adopt one of us and we can have the car and the house.

Why would you post a link to someone private family photos?
Steve
QUOTE (URY914 @ Dec 31 2004, 08:34 AM)
QUOTE (Steve @ Dec 30 2004, 09:26 PM)
IPB Image
I would take the house for $19k
If you pay $19k maybe they will adopt one of us and we can have the car and the house.

Why would you post a link to someone private family photos?

Why would anyone post an email address on ebay that could easily connect to there family web site?
Brian@the-cunninghams.net
Sometimes I will click on the *.net part to see who the service provider is or information on there business.
I was surprised to see a family web site.
I will delete my post.
I agree its kinda tacky!!
Nice family pictures though!!
tod914
Why would anyone post an email address on ebay that could easily connect to there family web site?

Free advertising for house incase the car don't sell IPB Image
John
Please correct me if I am wrong.

The ad claims frequent concourse winner.

Do they not detract points for non-originality? I thought they did...

The floormats are not original, the Bosch Blue Coil is not original, and the radio doesn't appear to be VW issue either.

I thought that I read that no expense was spared to bring the car back to "original".

I like the car very much and it appears in all other respects to be what is claimed.
(I'm just nit-picking here)

I do believe that 914's should appreciate and are appreciating (for nice examples), but this one just seems too expensive for the market to bear. (as he is finding out)

I wish him the best of luck in selling at his price...
Mueller
Please correct me if I am wrong.

The ad claims frequent concourse winner.

Do they not detract points for non-originality? I thought they did...

there are different classes for these events..also some items are allowed to be changed without affecting the points.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.