Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Club Trailer??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris Julian
I’m looking for a car trailer that I can use to haul my car to the DMV for VIN verification, have the new windshield installed, and get aligned, ect..

I could also use the trailer periodically to haul the car to and from various local and long distance events (2005 WCC).

I am willing to partner up with other local Club914 members to reduce my/our initial investment and since I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains I have some extra space where we could store it. Any ideas??

Chris Julian
nebreitling
i thought that's what brad's trailer was for? lol...
SirAndy
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Dec 31 2004, 12:38 PM)
i thought that's what brad's trailer was for? lol...

IPB Image brad donated his trailer to the club. he just doesn't know it yet ...

IPB Image Andy
Mueller
Brads trailer would be better than mine, due to the width of your car...if you get his blessings we'll tell you where it's hidden/stored IPB Image
richardL
How many cars does it fit at once? - we all need it for WCC05 IPB Image
Chris Julian
Brad??

Ok- sounds good for a temporary solution but I still think I may need to transport the car to SoCal. I would hate to blow something up along the way when I could do in front of hundreds of 914 fans "spectacular style".

Chris
neo914-6
How many cars does it fit at once? - we all need it for WCC05

Hey that was my idea! IPB Image Howard calls us pinkie lifting weenies...
Felix
GWN7
Why not all caravan down together and have someone tow the club trailer IPB Image just in case. IPB Image
Mueller
Chris...

I spoke with Brad this morning, he said you can borrow the trailer if you still need to.....it's in Fremont....2" ball...this is not for using it for the WCC, only for getting the car registered and aligned IPB Image IPB Image

PM me for directions
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.