Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Years Eve North Georgia Mtn Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Each year Rennlisters gather just north of Atlanta to make a run through the North Georgia Mountains. This year (at the last minute) we decided to open the shop up for tours at the end of this fun run to let Rennlisters (and others that are tagging along, or just want to stop by) see what we are up to. I have a 4.2 DFI engine ready to be installed and lots of other projects in the works. I even have a 914/6- 3.0 that you can check out :-)

If anyone wants to join the group for the "informal" run see this link concerning the meeting places and tentative schedule.
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...un-2013-a.html

If anyone just wants to stop by (separate of the group) we'll have the shop opened up by 1:00 on New Years Eve and we'd be happy to have you stop by. If you are not coming with the group it is important that you email me at jake@rabyenginedevelopment.com for a map to the private entrance to the facility. A GPS will not be effective at locating us as it will bring you to our service entrance that is closed. There are no signs here, you won't even know that you've arrived unless I send you the map :-)

Everyone is welcome! Aircooled and water cooled!
FourBlades
Sounds like fun!

I wish I could make it!

John
rfuerst911sc
Hey I might want to check out that 914/6 3.0 ! biggrin.gif Not sure what my plans are but might swing by.
Jake Raby
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 30 2013, 03:47 AM) *

Hey I might want to check out that 914/6 3.0 ! biggrin.gif Not sure what my plans are but might swing by.

I think you'll like it :-)
Come by if you can.
BIGKAT_83
Lets see if this link works

Bob
Jake Raby
Odd, my link was working last night!
Thanks for yours :-)

Gonna make the trip?
rfuerst911sc
The wife reminded me last night that the termite guy is coming this morning for the annual inspection headbang.gif Crap will have to do this next year !
Jake Raby
The group had a little bit of drama on the first leg of the driveā€¦ Luckily the 993 driver wasn't injured.

IPB Image
zambezi
OUCH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.