Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 lug Gotti Wheels - 15x9 with 5 inch backspace - PRICE CHANGE -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
For sale are a set of four 15x9 J55 Gotti wheels - asking $800 OBO plus shipping. Very light wheels. Located in Santa Clara, CA. 95051

The tires you see on them are 275/35/15 Hoosier A6 and fit well.

15x9 with a 5 inch backspace.

Here is what they look like on my car. Any questions or if you would like to see them in person, please let me know. I'm here to help. I would like to sell them so if the price seems out of the range, please let me know. I looked around and this seems to be the going rate. I also have a pair of outer barrels that are smaller to make one pair into 8 inch wheels. I'll throw those in too.

Click to view attachment

Thanks,

Mike
koozy
Price change from $1200 to $800. The $1200 seemed way to high. This seems much more reasonable.
Woody
w00t.gif great wheels. Good luck with the sale. Great price as well.
koozy
Thanx, Woody. I have 2 guys looking on the bird board. These are perfect for a flared 914. I'm crazy for selling them. I should save them for my next build. The same wheels were used on numerous IMSA 914 race cars because they are so light.
dug
PM sent.
dug
McMark
But Dug, your car's not flared. poke.gif
koozy
Sorry, Dug but the wheels have been sold.
dgale914
Dug,

I have another set of the exact same wheels with older Hoosiers on them.

Let me know if you're interested as they are either going to sell on my 914-6 or I'll sell the car with a set of 15" Fuchs on it. I'm in the Sacramento area.

Doug
dgale914

QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 31 2013, 09:55 PM) *

Sorry, Dug but the wheels have been sold.
dug
Ouch Mark, that thing is sharp. smile.gif
dgale914
Bump! I have another identical set of these wheels sitting in a shop in San Bruno, CA. $800 with Hoosiers with good meat left on them for autocross.

Send me a PM if interested and I'll send you the shop name.

Thanks

Doug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.