Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm selling the Porsches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ejm
10,000 HP IPB Image
mack914
Take the truck cap off the front and it will go 600 MPH, DO YOU THINK?
jimtab
Hell, the thing has a "roll cage" this guy must be a pussie there is no apparent danger inherent in this rig..... IPB Image IPB Image
Aaron Cox
my uncle has a jet dragster
IPB Image
IPB Image

go to www.totallywacko.com
click on 'jet guy' for a vid
Ray Warren
I went to the drag races one time and seen some of
these run. It shook the entire place. It was quite an
experience. They were not that fast off the line but
once thay got going they were realy fast.
GWN7
It needs a gun rack....
sgomes
Hey Aaron.... your uncle can keep the dragster but tell 'em I'll take that jeep (Willys?) off his hands. Gawd..it still has the split windshield! IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (sgomes @ Dec 31 2004, 09:29 PM)
Hey Aaron.... your uncle can keep the dragster but tell 'em I'll take that jeep (Willys?) off his hands. IPB Image

several of the wwII and vietnam era jeeps....along with a humvee IPB Image

my unc is tight IPB Image
Eddie Williams
Vehicle Description  

THIS IS A COMPLETE ENGINE WITH 4130 C MALLEY FRAME CUSTOME FRAME THE JET ENGINE IS A J 35-A35A ALLISON IT NEEDS TIRES BUT THERE NOT ON CAR YET IM USING A FEW PICTURES I HAVE ON MY COMPUTER I PLAN TO PUT TIRES ON IT TOMMOROW THIS IS QUITE A UNIQUE CAR THIS CAR CAN DO OVER 500 MILLES PER HOUR ON A LONG RUN LIKE THE SALT FLATS IT EVEN MAKES A GREAT ATTRACTION IN FRONT OF A BUSSINES ILL GET MORE PICTURES OF THE CAR PS I WOULD CONSIDER A TRADE ON SOMTHING I NEED LIKE A HARLEY OR TRUCKS this engine came OUT OF A THUNDER JET OR A SCORPION FIGHTER JET

Vehicle Condition  

THE CONDITION OF THIS GREAT PIECE OF HISTORY IS GOOD IT HAS NOT RAN IN A WHILE BUT IT WAS RUNNING WIN IT WAS PARKED DO TO POOR HEALTH OF THE PREVIOS OWNER THE CAR IS PRETTY MUCH ALL THERE WITH JET ENGINE KNOW HOW, IT SHOUD NOT BE A PROBLEM ITS GOING TO NEED SO TENDER LOVING CARE AND CLEANING UP BUT ITS A EYE CATCHER IT NEEDS TO GO TO A HOME THAT HAS TIME TO FIXER UP

Terms of Sale  

1000 DEPOSIT ON END OF SALE AND BALLANCE ON PICK UP

Do people really spell this bad??? don't get me started on the grammar!!!

I'm ashaned to admit he's from Texas.... at first I thought West "by god" Virginy!!!
sgomes
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 31 2004, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (sgomes @ Dec 31 2004, 09:29 PM)
Hey Aaron.... your uncle can keep the dragster but tell 'em I'll take that jeep (Willys?) off his hands.   IPB Image

several of the wwII and vietnam era jeeps....along with a humvee IPB Image

I'll take the Willys over the Humvee

ANY

DAY

OF

THE

WEEK!

IPB Image IPB Image rocking nana.gif
GWN7
The guy who's land I hunt on has a couple 60's era jeeps sitting in his barn. He mentioned they were for sale.
SLITS
That first corner is gonna be hell on the brakes. IPB Image
Steve Thacker
I'd love to have that thing if I knew jet engines. This is better than that nut who posted the stretched Opel GT with a Allison aircraft engine in it. Shoot all he needs to do is plug that thing into the back of the tractor and plow himself to hell.

I used to go up to the spring nationals "Springies" here at National Trails Raceway and they run the jet cars on what they call Night Under fire...The kids in the audience go wild over them. Just like I did over the Little Red Wagon back in 71'.
DuckRyder
IPB Image

IT WAS RUNNING WIN IT WAS PARKED

IPB Image

You could have a lot of fun in NAPA with that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.