Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lsintampa
Thought I'd have my 75 on the road before the New Year, but alas, that seems to not be happening. sad.gif

Had my main crank turned - got it back - all parts are on the re-assembly bench. Shouldn't me much longer now.

Anyway, to all of you that helped me with my issues / questions over the course of the year, I wish you a healthy and safe NEW YEAR.

Here's to a great 2014! (I has to be great - it ends in 14) DUH.

beerchug.gif

Len
Drums66
.....HAPPY NEWYEAR...... wreath.gif

bye1.gif
ThePaintedMan
Happy New Year Len and everyone!

I've learned far more than I ever thought possible both about cars and life from you guys. Hope next year will only bring more!

Len - that's great news - we'll get that car running sooner than you think. You did the right thing, took your time and will be rewarded in the end!
effutuo101
aktion035.gif
Bills914-4
Happy New Year to All ! Bill & Luz
carr914
Happy New Year!

Click to view attachment
tweet
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
PanelBilly
And a Happy New Year to all my crazy brothers.

2014 will be the year I see my blue car on the road again!

I'm determined and with your help, it will happen
carr914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 31 2013, 09:07 PM) *

And a Happy New Year to all my crazy brothers.

2014 will be the year I see my blue car on the road again!

I'm determined and with your help, it will happen

drunk.gif
mgp4591
Careful out there tonight everyone- the roads can be slick and the I.Q.s low... beerchug.gif
cpavlenko
Happy New Year to all at 914 World. Driving my 914 to the Prescott Boot drop to ring in the New Year. Be safe to all of 914 World...
infraredcalvin
Happy New Year World! drunk.gif rocking nana.gif
Gustl
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif Happy New Year everyone aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
johannes
Bonne année à tous !

wink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.