Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake Hard Line Packages
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Eric_Shea
Complete, Pre-Bent 914 and 914-6 Brake Hard-Lines.

You won’t find these anywhere else gang. We searched the world over for complete, original factory line sets for your Porsche 914. Once we found them, we sent them off to be 3D scanned and CNC bent using the latest computer controlled tubing benders. The result? Pre-bent, perfect, factory fit lines for your vintage 914 and 914-6. Lines that fit “where” they’re supposed to and the “way” they’re supposed to. No guessing. No bending yourself. No kinking and starting over.

These lines come in three basic finishes:

OM Steel Finish – This is a tin/zinc coated steel line. These will be the least expensive replacement lines for your 914 as costs are less and inventories are high at the suppliers. If you live in a mild climate (read: no road salt) and/or, you use your car as a sunny day driver, these can be a cost effective alternative to the factory lines at a fraction of the cost. Are these bad? No. These are made from the same compound used on all 911’s from the factory.

Stainless Steel Finish – A step up in price but, you’ll likely never have to replace a hard brake line again! The finish is slightly shinier than the OM Steel finish but, will likely go unnoticed until the day someone goes to replace a master cylinder, soft-line or a brake caliper and they will thank you 1000x over. Is it worth it? We think so. These are the lines we're using on our 914 ORV project car.

OEM Green Finish – You were blessed with a 914 and, if you want the factory finish on your “concours d'elegance” restoration, this is the only line to have. They cost more than the stainless steel versions! The green plasti-coated line is rare and needs to be imported and, it’s only used on this car. Again, if it’s an original beauty that you want to keep “factory perfect” or a concours restoration, this green line is the only way to go.

1970 – Early 1974
OM Steel - $179.50
Stainless Steel - $279.50
OEM Green - $389.50

Late 1974 - 1976
OM Steel - $179.50
Stainless Steel - $279.50
OEM Green - $399.50

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Call - 855-STOP-101 (855) 786-7101
Mblizzard
Wow that is amazing! That is going on my list of things to do!
mepstein
Crap! Another thing to buy dry.gif Happy New Year!
OU8AVW
Mine are installed. They fit like they were lazer measured and CNC bent! Perfection. And for little more than the bend them yourself version AA sells.
tomeric914
Ordered and received the hard lines from the regulator to soft lines in less than a week for Cupomeat's car! Thanks again Eric! Well worth the money not to dink around with bending FLAPS lines to fit.
mepstein
My GT build is going to get a full package of stainless steel lines from Eric. It's on the list. smile.gif
raynekat
Hey all you guys that have bought this kit recently, a question.

Does it come with directions or part numbers on each piece so you know where each one goes?
Or said more simply in a different way....is it easy to know where each piece in the kit goes on the car?
Thanks
wes
Well something I haven't replaced, ok Eric thanks it's on my list and I'm sure it could be ordered with the braided lines to complete the whole job!
914forme
Ordered and received also, they are so drooley.gif Can't wait to get all the brake parts back and in the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.