Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
charhall4444
looking for advise whats it worth? I have found a 914-6 in pieces looks complete motor not in car, but motor and trans are together. and it apears that all four corners are complete the one catch is it looks that he has bolted to a different car not the original chasey not sure. looking for advise. i have not puchased it yet.
r_towle
You should see what chassis he bolted it to.
It may be the ultra rare jeep hybrid chassis that was made for the Paris Dakar 914.

Please post as many pictures as you can and I might be interested in buying it from you.

I can send you money today if you give me your bank account number.
carr914
QUOTE(charhall4444 @ Jan 1 2014, 08:56 PM) *

looking for advise whats it worth? I have found a 914-6 in pieces looks complete motor not in car, but motor and trans are together. and it apears that all four corners are complete the one catch is it looks that he has bolted to a different car not the original chasey not sure. looking for advise. i have not puchased it yet.

Too many factors to give a Price. Is it a Real 914-6? What Year? Do the Engine & Tranny match the Car if it is a -6? Are all the Parts there? (probably not) If he has switched the VIN #, I would stay away unless it is priced low enough to recover the Parts Costs
carr914
BTW welcome.png
wndsnd
dANNY?

Are you there?

Did you move?

rick 918-S
Post the vin. and photos and we can give you a better idea.

welcome.png thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(charhall4444 @ Jan 1 2014, 05:56 PM) *

Early April 1

dry.gif bootyshake.gif poke.gif ar15.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.