Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a firewall section.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
topatrout914
I hope someones swiss cheese parts car might have the upper section. I think all of the different curves would be hard to fabricate.Click to view attachment
dlee6204
That's the first I've seen it rust there…

I have a rear clip you can have that piece out of. You can have it for free if you come cut it yourself.
ConeDodger
Make it with a shot bag and hammer. shades.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Jan 3 2014, 10:31 AM) *

I have a rear clip you can have that piece out of. You can have it for free if you come cut it yourself.

Oh, and agree.gif I have never seen rust there. I'm having a hard time imagining a scenario that would result in rust there...
topatrout914
It looks like a PO did a poor job reinstalling the back glass and the water got trapped behind the rubber sound deadening mat. PM me your info and when we could get together. Thanks!!!! sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
dlee6204
PM Sent
TargaToy
You can definitely make that section.

But while you're at it, why not make yourself a little removable access panel for getting to the front of the motor from inside the car?
bulitt
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Jan 3 2014, 01:31 PM) *

Is it Silver? lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.