Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Team NARP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Seabird
New to the 914 world; introduced myself a couple of months ago. Really digging these little cars. Kind of like the fact that they are not 911's; I have been known as the contrarian from time to time.

I reached out to Joe Sharp through Brant looking for a NARP sticker and Joe helped me out. I guess I am an semi-official member of Team NARP now!

IPB Image

Thanks Joe! Thanks Brant!
McMark
thumb3d.gif

Joe's good people.
FourBlades
welcome.png

Do you have a car yet?

My blue car is at Joe's shop right now for a laundry list of work.

John
AZ914
Welcome fellow NARPster!
euro911
I'm in with the IN CROWD, I go where the IN CROWD goes ... laugh.gif

Click to view attachment
wndsnd
I would proudly display one..

biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 3 2014, 03:42 PM) *

Click to view attachment

If you get the car started. av-943.gif lol-2.gif
oldschool
Click to view attachment ...I got one...but I did a Mod. lol-2.gif
tumamilhem
Hey Miguel (Seabird) and John (FourBlades) - where in the SE are you guys located? I'm in Jacksonville, FL
JoeSharp
As Team NARP I show up on Google because of Team NARP stickers and Bar-B-Q's for this board. In the beginning we would sell them for $5 a pair and all the money went to Toys for Tots. Cost to me $1 each. At this time I have 4 stickers left. I need someone to reproduce them so if you are into vinyl graphics and will do them for me on the cheap I could provbably use another 100 or so.
All y'all. Please Google Team NARP.
euro911
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jan 3 2014, 10:29 PM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 3 2014, 03:42 PM) *
If you get the car started. av-943.gif lol-2.gif
WTF.gif She runs like a banshee now. Gonna put some fresh rubber on the old ebony gal soon biggrin.gif

Joe, Isn't Robert still around? I'll try buzzing him confused24.gif

I'll check with one of my radio buds who has a vinyl graphics business too.

PM me with details - quantity of different colors, size(s), etc.
carr914
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jan 4 2014, 03:05 AM) *

As Team NARP I show up on Google because of Team NARP stickers and Bar-B-Q's for this board. In the beginning we would sell them for $5 a pair and all the money went to Tits for Tots. Cost to me $1 each. At this time I have 4 stickers left. I need someone to reproduce them so if you are into vinyl graphics and will do them for me on the cheap I could provbably use another 100 or so.
All y'all. Please Google Team NARP.

Let me check with my Vinyl Guy

Might not be as Cool as Team Carr though! poke.gif

Click to view attachment
euro911
Hmmm ... Team Euro idea.gif

laugh.gif
Seabird
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Jan 3 2014, 02:38 PM) *

welcome.png

Do you have a car yet?

My blue car is at Joe's shop right now for a laundry list of work.

John

John, I do. A 74 LE that was converted to a track day toy by the PO and a 74 1.8 that my Dad bought a few years ago. I have commandeered the 1.8 to daily drive for a little while to get familiar with the platform before getting mine out on the track. Here is a pic of the LE:
IPB Image

QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Jan 3 2014, 09:52 PM) *

Hey Miguel (Seabird) and John (FourBlades) - where in the SE are you guys located? I'm in Jacksonville, FL

Tumamilhem, down in South Florida.
FourBlades

John, I do. A 74 LE that was converted to a track day toy by the PO and a 74 1.8 that my Dad bought a few years ago. I have commandeered the 1.8 to daily drive for a little while to get familiar with the platform before getting mine out on the track. Here is a pic of the LE:

Cool, two cars!

An LE is probably worth putting back to original at this point.

More rare than a /6.

John
Seabird
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Jan 4 2014, 12:05 PM) *

Cool, two cars!

More rare than a /6.

John

Ill trade you for the IMSA car wink.gif

tumamilhem
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Jan 4 2014, 03:05 PM) *

Cool, two cars!

More rare than a /6.

John

aktion035.gif
carr914
Here we go again! headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.