Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just watching everyone wake up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Sitting here at work with the club up and watching it start the daily flow of info and folks BSn IPB Image sorta fun.
michel richard
I'm up too !

Michel Richard
in Montreal
skline
What are you doing working? Its new years day, nobody but retail works today? And that is only because of greed.
spare time toys
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 1 2005, 09:31 AM)
What are you doing working? Its new years day, nobody but retail works today? And that is only because of greed.

Airlines remember 24/7/365 Just like the sewer department "we are here cause you want to go" IPB Image
JoeSharpOld
Good morning: And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! IPB Image
Joe
Howard
38f but no rain!!! getting ready to go to starbucks and greet the new year with with my favorite 914 club wackos. wish you were all here. video and digi cams charged. will post later.
Rusty
Ya been up... enjoying my latte.

HNY,
Lawrence
rick 918-S
I'm out trying the get the M3 out from under a frozen pile of ice. Need to get the driveway cleared out. I bought a plow for my kids Jeep. It's the first time Were plowing this year. IPB Image Were supposed to get dumped on later tonight.
jim912928
Morning and Happy New Year! We've had rain here the past few days...Northern IN!!!!!! Yesterday I was cleaning out the garage in just a sweatshirt...It was like spring here!
swood
Morning all and HNY! Watchin the Rose Parade (a little bit) and trying to wake up. Not a cloud in the sky and the mercs at 45 deg F and rising! IPB Image
bongo monkey
Good morning, and time for bed. IPB Image
azbill
IPB Image Good morning everyone - late start verrry late night Oh ya Happy New Year IPB Image
Azbill
boxstr
GOOD MORNING 914 CLUB, well since I don't drink I woke up bright and early and tuned in Speedchannel for reruns of 2004 Barret-Jackson auction.
The sun is shining here in Lake Oswego, Oregon and I am going out to wash a car and take a drive. Back for the Tommy Bahama Challenge golf match on at 11. See ya..
CCLINHNY
Lou W
Good Morning, it's 10:55am and 45 degrees here in Hemet, Im heading outside to take down my Christmas Lights, put away the Ornaments, wash the Truck and the Tahoe, and sorta start pulling the Engine of my 914, I got my furniture dolly a couple of days ago. IPB Image
914werke
OH my Aching head IPB Image (too loud!!)
Happy hic 2005 IPB Image
Andyrew
Jus got up...

And I didnt even celebrate!!! (its my only day off this week... I had to sleep in..)
bernbomb914
Happy new Year everyone. May all your new year resalutions come true. I need a spellchecker. Getting Old

Bernie
Mrs. K
QUOTE (swood @ Jan 1 2005, 08:33 AM)
Morning all and HNY!  Watchin the Rose Parade (a little bit) and trying to wake up.  Not a cloud in the sky and the mercs at 45 deg F and rising! IPB Image

I was up at 0800 watching the Rose Parade too! IPB Image
No wonder so many folks like to move to California every year!
It is always beautiful on New Year's morning at the Rose Parade!

I was up late though.....making sure the teenagers were all home and safe! IPB Image

Have a great day everyone!

Lisa IPB Image
morph
i just got up im soo dry from the vodika and danceing.
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.