Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1976 Viper grn met.,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sixnotfour
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...-914-4-11k.html

1976 2.0 Viper green metallic, Blk int.with Green Tartan inserts, no sway bars, all emission control present and working. California car then to Austin Texas, I bought it 4 yrs ago. now in Seattle Wa. Runs great, recent valve adjust and Orings. new engine mounts and gas pedal, no wrecks, some OG piant, the stereo install is the worst ever.
I welded up the power antenna hole and put the stock antenna back on. Left front fender and rear trunk lid could use a respray. I just had eurotech, Kirkland WA. spray the right door and both rear fenders. the door had to metal chips from PO dropping something on it, both rear fender piant was cracked from me rolling the fender lip. Both trunks are OG paint. Odometer says 66k ?? it also broke while driving back form Colorado 2 years ago.
speedo does work. dash no cracks. needs. rear window sealed and some rubber seals.
Great 914 rare color combo and no rust. 11K

Tons of photos; http://s871.photobucket.com/user/vwsquirre...rt=3&page=1
IPB Image
IPB Image
914werke
I can testify this car starts 1st turn of the key every time and runs flawlessly.
McMark
agree.gif Seen this car run and it's a champ!
David Stowers
Great looking car and a good price GLWTS
Evil914
My fav color!!
sixnotfour
last bump then eBay
pics. showing cracked paint on rear fenders and spots on right door have been repainted..
jim_hoyland
Rode with Rich in this car at The Dalles; really ran strong ! Serious buyers should consider this car... smile.gifClick to view attachment
sixaddict
What are the chances of three green 914s in the same photo
sixnotfour
not that odd lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.