Awesome welcome.png
billh1963
Very nice!
76-914
welcome.png
rick 918-S
Wow! drooley.gif welcome.png
Beach914
welcome.png welcome to 914 world. I see that you live in Corralitos, I lived on a property up on Ormsby Near the top. Great road!!!!!!!
brp986s
shocked[1].gif Beautiful! I hope you'll leave it exactly as it is. Add your VIN to the list if it's not already there.
Cairo94507
welcome.png

That is a great looking car. Please show us more.
JRust
welcome.png Absolutely beautiful ride
PanelBilly
Show us more. What's the story?
Gustl
welcome.png ... from far, far away biggrin.gif

more pice !!! please smile.gif
laflaur

Welcome to the World.
Got a sister that lives in Corralitos, got that great little market,beautiful country.
Lets see some more pics!
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 5 2014, 06:30 PM) *

Not bad for $200 laugh.gif

Great looking car...Lucky, some one's real lucky. . $200. smile.gif
Jeffs9146
welcome.png

I was born and raised in Aptos off Freedom Blvd so Corralitos was in my neighborhood! My Brother still lives one block from Hames Rd at the end of Redwood Heights Rd! Love the area!!!

Chris H.
welcome.png THIS is the "the key is on the left side" car!? a '71 sixer!? WOW!
914itis
He is teasing.
71-914flat6
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jan 6 2014, 12:11 PM) *

welcome.png

I was born and raised in Aptos off Freedom Blvd so Corralitos was in my neighborhood! My Brother still lives one block from Hames Rd at the end of Redwood Heights Rd! Love the area!!!

If it's Jim & Tanya, we know them. Our kids went to school together & my wife worked with him years ago. Great people & we are all lucky to live in such a beautiful area! It's a small world if this is the family.
Socalandy
drooley.gif Beautiful -6

welcome.png
71-914flat6
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 5 2014, 08:23 PM) *

Show us more. What's the story?

I bought the car from a local in 2006. It's been completely restored, ground up restoration to the hull of the car. Then a local body shop painted it for me. Brought it home & reassembled. Finally finished in 2011. It was a great project, have had other Porsches but really like this model. Thx for your interest & comments, Will post more pix soon.
boxsterfan
Awesome looking 914!! One of my favorites colors also. smiley_notworthy.gif
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(71-914flat6 @ Jan 6 2014, 06:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jan 6 2014, 12:11 PM) *

welcome.png

If it's Jim & Tanya, we know them. Our kids went to school together & my wife worked with him years ago. Great people & we are all lucky to live in such a beautiful area! It's a small world if this is the family.

Close, Jim and Kathy they own Seascape Physical Therapy and Fitness! All of my nieces went to Aptos High!
sic6
Nice color!

And
welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.