Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1st. Day Congratulations to the 914-Club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Thanks for making the 914-Club site my everyday trip.

I am asking the Admin's. if they can set up seperate running Restoration sites (pictures) for the new 914's under construction? I would like to see stages of restorations on the fabulous cars of Eric Shea's, Doug Leggins, 914rs & Craig's (camp914) Black one. I am sure I missed other's, but these beauty's come to mind. I am sure others get excited when our member's post pictures. Tangerine is the color for 2005!!!!

Just my 2-cents worth of (eye candy) requests for 2005.

Tom
Rusty
Tom,

Ask and ye shall receive. My brother Admin, McMark, is working on custom blogging software! We tried several off the shelf packages, and decided that the BBS would be better if we wrote something that worked seamlessly with the forums. It's important to us that when we change the styles and color schemes that it adapt over to the entire section!

I know that Mark is working hard!

-Lawrence
Bleyseng
Good idea! I love watching the various resto's (esp. Gints).

Geoff
TJB/914
Hey thanks guys,

I forgot about Gint's & Qarl's. BTW, havn't heard from Qarl in some time. How's it coming along?? It used to be my favorite posting then died out.

Looking forward to the new format. Anyone agree the year of the Tangerine 2005!!!!

Tom
Bleyseng
Whoa, I think thats a sore subject with Qarl. Its getting repainted after being finally painted after waiting forever. I think he has finally got it sorted out and will be actually moving forward on the car soon.

Geoff IPB Image
McMark
Yes, I am working on Blog software. It's about halfway done and when it is released it will integrate 100% completely with the current board software. So I've spent a lot of time poring over the forum software code to understand how it works and how I can sneak my software in. I expect to have everything functional and ready for release in mid-Feb.
brant
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Jan 1 2005, 03:11 PM)
Hey thanks guys,

I forgot about Gint's & Qarl's. BTW, havn't heard from Qarl in some time. How's it coming along?? It used to be my favorite posting then died out.

Looking forward to the new format. Anyone agree the year of the Tangerine 2005!!!!

Tom

good Idea.. and thanks to the admins for the hard work...

year of the tangerine... I like that.
when I was searching for a chassis for my current project the tangerine was not first on my list... but its starting to grow on me.

brant
boxstr
I think you will have to get Karl off the Lotus board and out of his Elise. IPB Image
CCLINLOVEYAKARL
spare time toys
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Jan 1 2005, 05:11 PM)
Anyone agree the year of the Tangerine 2005!!!!

Tom

I like the year of the Banana my self IPB Image IPB Image
Gint
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik Posted on Jan 1 2005 @ 03:11 PM)
Anyone agree the year of the Tangerine 2005!!!!

Well, I'm naturally going to say yes to that!
brant
I got your back Mike.....
ChrisFoley
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Jan 1 2005, 05:11 PM)
the year of the Tangerine 2005!!!!

I sure hope so!!! IPB Image
J P Stein
I spose it would be too much to ask for a racers/AX section now that the CWs are gonna be happy IPB Image
McMark
There will be no new forums. But you'll be able to use your Blog section however you see fit. So keep us up to date on all the AX stuff you do in your blog! IPB Image It'll all be clear once it's in place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.