Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/912 E parts FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bulldog9
Gents, need to make some room, as I am a total parts horder these days.... I have the following left from my tear down. Parts are from a 1976 912E (same motor as 914)

Offering these here and other Porsche Forums first before ebay. Pay by Paypal preferred. All prices are B/O + shipping. Looking for fair deals, enthusiast to enthusiast. What doesn't sell gets scrapped. I'll never use any of this stuff....

Air Injection Octopus and pipes Octopus is in great shape, air tubes are in expected condition, one is slightly bent. Came out of head with no issue $35

Air Box - Air Box box is dirty but in good shape with all clips, horn, and mounting bolt/wingnut $50

FI Air Meter - Looks like the center flapper valve was blown out by backfire, had a jury rigged flap added. PO said it was running for several years after this fix. Unit looks good overall other than this. $50

Thermo Reactors - Relatively good condition, one bracket is cracked but can be welded easily. $250

Intake manifolds/runners for FI - These are dirty but in solid condition. $25

Car had a bit over 90K miles when parked and sat for 15+ years, original owner, lightly used. All parts came off and out without issue, and like the rest of the car need to be cleaned, etc.

Anyhow, drop me an e-mail if interested. spratel@gmail

Steve
etoddy
FYI Steve, I sent you a message via your email reference the air flow meter.

QUOTE(Steve Pratel @ Jan 6 2014, 08:38 AM) *

Gents, need to make some room, as I am a total parts horder these days.... I have the following left from my tear down. Parts are from a 1976 912E (same motor as 914)

Offering these here and other Porsche Forums first before ebay. Pay by Paypal preferred. All prices are B/O + shipping. Looking for fair deals, enthusiast to enthusiast. What doesn't sell gets scrapped. I'll never use any of this stuff....

Air Injection Octopus and pipes Octopus is in great shape, air tubes are in expected condition, one is slightly bent. Came out of head with no issue $35

Air Box - Air Box box is dirty but in good shape with all clips, horn, and mounting bolt/wingnut $50

FI Air Meter - Looks like the center flapper valve was blown out by backfire, had a jury rigged flap added. PO said it was running for several years after this fix. Unit looks good overall other than this. $50

Thermo Reactors - Relatively good condition, one bracket is cracked but can be welded easily. $250

Intake manifolds/runners for FI - These are dirty but in solid condition. $25

Car had a bit over 90K miles when parked and sat for 15+ years, original owner, lightly used. All parts came off and out without issue, and like the rest of the car need to be cleaned, etc.

Anyhow, drop me an e-mail if interested. spratel@gmail

Steve

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.