Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Stock D-jet parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aircooledtechguy
I'm drowning in my own hoard of stuff, so I'm clearing some of it out. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. BTW, if you think my prices are out of line, just let me know and we can work something out.

The 2.0L stuff all came from a good running 1973 914. I personally drove the car and the motor now resides in my Squareback (but running Megasquirt). Motor pulled by the PO to do an SVX conversion. The only parts listed are the only parts I have.

1. 1.7L/2.0L Fuel pressure regulators. $25 each shipped

2. 1.7L plenum w/ everything in the photo included. Got this in a box of parts so I've never run this. $60 shipped
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
monkeyboy
Still have the 2.0 Plenum?
Comanchepilot
Is your ECM still for sale?
Thanks in advance,
Kevin Depew
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Comanchepilot @ Nov 18 2014, 04:09 PM) *

Is your ECM still for sale?
Thanks in advance,
Kevin Depew

Yes it's still available. PM sent.
914bub
I read in a thread,somewhere here, that I can replace my earlier,(72 1.7 liter) oil bath air filter with a 73 assembly and that changes me to a paper filter. If that's true I'd like to be first in line for the filter assembly. I'll do some research, (In other words post my question in the garage forum) and let you know if I'm a player.
eyesright
I need the air cleaner and put me on the list for the computer. Did you get my PM? Thanks.
914bub
I'm gonna pass on the 2.0 air filter and keep looking for a 1.7 assembly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.