For sale: 1971 rust free aztec gold (one re-spray) daily driver 78508 miles. I purchased this car from Camp 914 in 2006 you can read more about the car in the sold vehicles section of that site. This is my third 914 and by far the best I've owned. It has had the following done while in my hands. Rebuilt '74 GA 2.0 installed, dual 40mm Italian Webers, powder coated engine tins, new starter motor, ss heat exchangers, complete rebuilt side shift trans with center force clutch and a tall 944 1st gear, new clutch cable, heads, valve train and rocker arm assembly from Fat Performance. 465 lift 280 dur. cam, solid lifters; so valves will require adjustment but the revs and response are worth it. New heavy duty torsion bars and new urethane bushings, weltmiester anti-sway bar, came with turbo tie rods, new adjustable konis and 140 lbs, springs in the rear, older/used after market perf. exhaust. 4 factory fuchs in very good condition, newer 195/50 Bridgestone Potenza G009 tires about 700 miles on tires, spare is on a factory steel wheel with Potenza tire (5 total). Also included are the factory steel wheels with beauty rings including original porsche spare tire and 4 plain center hub caps with good tires so two sets of wheels and tires, new door latch plastic cam drivers side, CD deck and radio fully functioning with factory speakers. I did NOT cut the dash nor the door panels!. Items that come with but not installed on the car: grant steering wheel with adapter, Auto Atlanta rubber kit, all receipts and work orders while owned by me, documentation of previous owners work orders. assorted books, owners manual, original maintenance record. 9 volume factory porsche manuals ($400.00 value) and clear Idaho Title.
Nothing is perfect; what still needs to be done: horn, need to install early model long horn switch included, change Marelli points distributor to Pertronix in a Bosch 009 dist. assembled and included ready to drop in, fog lamps are non op at this time and the emergency brake sticks sometimes new cables should fix it.
Issues: in the spirit of full disclosure - Fiber glass rear valance, One key (black) locks trunk and doors, dash is cracked a bit, drivers side marker needs bulb, small rock chip on front hood, 6 inch scratch on passenger door from a snow tire; not too deep but would require pro touch up. I've tried to describe the car as honestly as know it to be. I'm selling for two reasons I need the space and I want to work on other projects. My asking price is $13,000.00 or offers, I'll answer all questions as best as I am able. If you'd like more photos please PM.
Thank You
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=430
590]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=430594]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=430598]Click to view attachment