Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bixs
I have a set of AutoAtlanta steel reproduction fender flares for sale. I am located in Irvine, CA.

These are SOLD, thanks all!
dgale914
QUOTE(bixs @ Jan 7 2014, 08:29 PM) *

I have a set of AutoAtlanta steel reproduction fender flares for sale. I am located in Irvine, CA.

Asking $960, prefer local pickup

Sent you a PM about these.

Doug
bixs
Bump! I will ship if absolutely needed
johnhora
bixs...
are these new..
how much to ship to 40205
thanks
bixs
Bump!!
bixs
lowered price bump!
e_artiles
Are these still available...very interested.
bixs
Common questions/answers:

These are brand new, never installed (had to move/stop on car), and currently I am asking $900

bixs
bump! $850
JRust
QUOTE(bixs @ Mar 31 2014, 11:12 PM) *

bump! $850

Man I can't believe nobody has picked these up yet WTF.gif . If I didn't have a set already on my project car. I'd be all over them. Sorry it's taking so long man. I'm sure someone will step up soon confused24.gif
mtn flyr
sent you a pm, no reply so far.....
bixs
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 1 2014, 01:09 PM) *

QUOTE(bixs @ Mar 31 2014, 11:12 PM) *

bump! $850

Man I can't believe nobody has picked these up yet WTF.gif . If I didn't have a set already on my project car. I'd be all over them. Sorry it's taking so long man. I'm sure someone will step up soon confused24.gif

Hundreds of dollars cheaper and possibility of no shipping (I know there is a lot of southern california owners on here).

I bought them when I lived in Georgia and don't even have the car now.. I kind of wish they would sell quicker, but I'm not going any lower on the price at this point. It's brand new, hard to get metal :-/
bixs
QUOTE(mtn flyr @ Apr 7 2014, 03:51 PM) *

I replied, I am willing to fabricate a box that big and get you a quote, but the price is firm + shipping.
racerbvd
QUOTE(bixs @ Apr 7 2014, 11:09 PM) *

QUOTE(mtn flyr @ Apr 7 2014, 03:51 PM) *

I replied, I am willing to fabricate a box that big and get you a quote, but the price is firm + shipping.

You can get a box at a local bicycle shop that they will fit in, I've shipped glass flares with them before and the boxes are free..
mepstein
AA sends out the flares in a regular cardboard box. Most big box hardware stores will have the box for $2-3. Shipping will be $25-50. Not really a big deal.
bixs
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 8 2014, 12:09 PM) *

AA sends out the flares in a regular cardboard box. Most big box hardware stores will have the box for $2-3. Shipping will be $25-50. Not really a big deal.

I'm sorry but I did not see a box that fit at home depot. I looked about 3 months ago for someone else. The UPS store and a local mail store said they do not have a box that big. If was auto atlanta, i'm sure I would have a deal with someone who sells me boxes. I don't and my local stores do not have anything the size where I can just drop it in and ship.

However, the bike shop idea is pretty awesome, I may go to mine and ask.

Thanks for the tip!
bixs

I've given 4 quotes over the last 6 months and they have all been $55-80. If you have any advice on where I can ship a 2ft x 4ft box for $25, please please let me know that would be awesome.
mepstein
QUOTE(bixs @ Apr 12 2014, 02:31 PM) *

I've given 4 quotes over the last 6 months and they have all been $55-80. If you have any advice on where I can ship a 2ft x 4ft box for $25, please please let me know that would be awesome.

Your right. 50-85 is more appropriate. Your sale is tainted by past group buys that sold for less - but George at AA told me no more group buys on flares. So if somebody wants steel flares for their car, yours are very well priced.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.