Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group Buy: The Elusive M6 Handbrake Arm Pin & Clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
After digging around for a while we finally found a vendor for the M6 handbrake arm pin and safety clip.

Sign in, these are in stock and shipping now. You can remove your bolts and nuts and do it right! (I know... that's no fun.)

$4.48 per pair "with" the clip.

IPB Image
IPB Image

In the "Member Vendor" section now.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=228333
porbmw
Hey Eric

Sign me up!...

But I'll have to get back to you as to number needed...have lost track of number needed....

Just so world members know....these are elusive to find!

Good job on getting a supply! beerchug.gif

Paul
Mblizzard
Already ordered mine! Actually ordered them twice but that is a whole different story. These will be the finishing touch to my rear calipers! Thanks Eric.
914werke
There are actually 2 lengths necessary. The shorter length pin is used for the E-Brake cable ends at the brakes.
The longer one is also used for the E-brake mechanism but secures the balance pivot to the end of short cable in the cabin.
Chris Pincetich
I need the one that works on the balance pivot inside the cabin.
Is this the correct part?
Looks purdy, I should just order it and add it to the pile biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
02loftsmoor
please pt me down for one Wes
Mike Bellis
I want 2 set 'cause their cool!
Socalandy
2 sets please piratenanner.gif
McMark
10 sets for me. Seems like every car is missing these, often replaced by bolts which is not a good idea.
r_towle
M6 handbrake
CptTripps
What's the total number needed to do the entire car?

I want to make sure I'm doing this right.
Eric_Shea
You'll need a pair.

These are for the ends of the handbrake cables at the caliper, "not" the pivot yoke inside the cabin.
rjames

Thanks for getting these done. I just placed my order for two of them and it took me less than a minute to complete the transaction!

beer.gif
lonewolfe
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 8 2014, 03:17 PM) *

After digging around for a while we finally found a vendor for the M6 handbrake arm pin and safety clip.

Sign in, these are in stock and shipping now. You can remove your bolts and nuts and do it right! (I know... that's no fun.)

$4.48 per pair "with" the clip.

IPB Image
IPB Image

In the "Member Vendor" section now.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=228333

Hey Eric!

I'd like to buy 3 of these from you!

Thanks,

Mark
bdstone914
Eric,

Any chance your source has the 6 x 18mm pins for the E brake handle to cable and equalizer?

The handle pins are almost always rusted beyond use.

Bruce
DRPHIL914
Eric,
I just wanted to say thanks . When I called about theses last week I had no idea you would get some so fast! Don't know if you had already been looking but that was great timing.
I must be one of the first ones to get them. After I pulled my calipers a couple weeks ago and I found these on my car rusted into one solid mass! must have been the originals. Already began I stalling my cables.
They will really look nice on my newly zinc plated calipers!!
beerchug.gif
euro911
Are these compatible with any other P-car E-brakes? (911/912) idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.