Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 Porsche 914 Hidden Features Display Folder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
JeffBowlsby
Awesome 914 dealership promotion flip folder. ~17" x 11". Spiral bound book of color plates offset printed on heavy board stock, describing hidden safety and technical features of the 1975 Porsche 914. See sample pages below. In near perfect condition, just minor scuffing on cover. Heavy duty folding integral easel for countertop display. A very rare item.

$40+shipping

Paypal accepted
914werke
Were these available for every MY?
JeffBowlsby
No, just 1975 as far as I know, and I have been looking a long time...
edrotol
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jan 8 2014, 10:25 PM) *

Awesome 914 dealership promotion flip folder. ~17" x 11". Spiral bound book of color plates offset printed on heavy board stock, describing hidden safety and technical features of the 1975 Porsche 914. See sample pages below. In near perfect condition, just minor scuffing on cover. Heavy duty folding integral easel for countertop display. A very rare item.

$40+shipping

Paypal accepted

PM sent. Will take.
Gustl
2nd in line ... just in case ... rolleyes.gif
malcolm2
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jan 8 2014, 11:25 PM) *

$40+shipping

Paypal accepted

WAIT, don't sell it, scan the rest of the pages in so we can see more HIDDEN features. They are not hidden very well, cause I have had my car totally apart and I noticed those two, but figured that was just how it is, not really a feature and not really hidden. Very cool book, maybe the buyer will bless all us '75 owners.... dry.gif
rjames
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Jan 9 2014, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jan 8 2014, 11:25 PM) *

$40+shipping

Paypal accepted

WAIT, don't sell it, scan the rest of the pages in so we can see more HIDDEN features. They are not hidden very well, cause I have had my car totally apart and I noticed those two, but figured that was just how it is, not really a feature and not really hidden. Very cool book, maybe the buyer will bless all us '75 owners.... dry.gif

Maybe those two pages are the whole book and were the only features that "give your Porsche 914 extra value." laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.