Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Year's Day fun run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hi_Fi_Guy
Kristy & I and our friends Kevin & Chelby took our 914 and thier Rx-8 on a run from Scottsdale, via some twisty back roads, to Los Cabboleros resort in Wickenburg, AZ for New Year's Day Brunch. Had a lot of fun, and stopped at Lake Pleasant on the way. Maybe we can make this a club event next year. I noticed a private dinning room at the resort.

200+ miles round trip and nearly all of it was twisty back roads.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
watsonrx13
Wow, looks like you had perfect weather. Nothing like starting the new year off right. IPB Image
curtis
Im glad the weather was outstanding down south because the weather in Flagstaff sucked really bad when I drove through there this morning. It was snowing pretty good and it was pretty windy! Glad you guys had fun!!! IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Hi_Fi_Guy
QUOTE (curtis @ Jan 1 2005, 06:29 PM)
Im glad the weather was outstanding down south because the weather in Flagstaff sucked really bad when I drove through there this morning. It was snowing pretty good and it was pretty windy! Glad you guys had fun!!! IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Well, there was lots of visible signs of all the flooding on our drive today. All the washes had the mud "plowed" off to the sides and there was still a lot of crusty dried mud and grit at the bottoms of the washes and valleys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.