Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 at Sun Valley LKQ yard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
On a tip, I stopped over at the pick a part (now LKQ) near Burbank today and found a '75 914 . I passed on it.
Cheap silver respray over the original Olympia Blue, no drive train, pretty well stripped already.It took a small hit to the nose, hood is junk, and the left door is damaged. But the roller is 99% rust free + could be a good project if the price is right.
I found an air flow meter in the trunk...looks like it had the 1.8.
VIN 4752910763 and LKQ #53-507-710. My pictures need re-size, sorry no pics
Sun Valley Ca. 91352
7TPorsh
went yesterday, could not find this car in the imports...may have gone to the crusher...need an engine grill.
Maltese Falcon
Gary , the 914 was in the PRIMO section next to an 82 /928. The grill was long gone. The workers (?) there don't know what a 914 is. I couldn't make an offer on the roller because some other worker said no-way. I might have a spare grill (no frame) in storage...is that what you need ?
Marty
7TPorsh
Ha, I saw one porsche, it was a 928. It had a army camo wrap on it and a B&M shifter. Drivtrain gone. oh well

Ya, need just the center grill piece, the curved mesh without letters. Mine is warped and now dented...
Maltese Falcon
Got one for you Gary, I'll pm you later. It's still on the engine lid, great cond.
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.