Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 73 1.7 engine compartment pieces
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
David_S
Trying to get my 73 1.7 back together finally and I need a few pieces that are either broken or lost. I will try to update this as I buy or find more stuff missing or broken !! I need .....

Engine controller mount .... Mine is half there and my 76 is rusted beyond use.

Stud/wingnut that holds the air cleaner assembly to the engine bracket.

My air cleaner rubber boot has been cracked and it looks like the PO siliconed the crack up. Mine seems to be usable, but I would prefer to use one that isnt cracked if a decent one is out there.

Let me know what you got that you want to get rid of !!!! David
euro911
QUOTE(David_S @ Jan 9 2014, 09:21 PM) *
Trying to get my 73 1.7 back together finally and I need a few pieces that are either broken or lost. I will try to update this as I buy or find more stuff missing or broken !! I need .....

Engine controller mount .... Mine is half there and my 76 is rusted beyond use.

Stud/wingnut that holds the air cleaner assembly to the engine bracket.

My air cleaner rubber boot has been cracked and it looks like the PO siliconed the crack up. Mine seems to be usable, but I would prefer to use one that isnt cracked if a decent one is out there.

Let me know what you got that you want to get rid of !!!! David
Bruce Stone (bdstone914) probably has all of it
bdstone914
The ecu bracket is a two part design .
I have them. Should have a 1.7 intake boot. Maybe on the wing nut.
Bruce
David_S
Bruce, let me know what you have if you dont mind. I am needing both pieces for the ecu bracket I think. I will double check tonight to be sure.
bdstone914
David,

Does your ECU have an adjustment knob on the top? There are two different brackets depending on if it has the idle adjustment knob. I have both.

Here is a picture of the intake boot.

Bruce
David_S
Bruce .... my ecu does not have the knob, and I may have found my wing nut. So, as of now, it looks like just the boot and ecu brackets !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.