Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: photoshop help please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
raw1298
I need some help with color choice. Creamsicle scheme with white body and blue bumpers and skirts. And one yellow with black bumpers and skirts. And for my curiosity one in a cream body and the dove blue VW color for the bumpers and skirts.Click to view attachment
raw1298
The pic.
raw1298
Did the picture download ok?[attachmentid=43Click to view attachment1184]
dlkawashima
Let me help ...

Click to view attachment
raw1298
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Jan 11 2014, 02:56 PM) *

Thanks, still figuring out what a Kindle can do. dry.gif I should maybe have gotten an iPad.
dlkawashima
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jan 11 2014, 03:03 PM) *

I should maybe have gotten an iPad.

Most definitely. biggrin.gif
Kaduku
Wow, even unpainted it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MarkS
Nice looking car.

These are kind of a hack job, but maybe they will help. Not sure how to treat the front bumper/skirt on the creamsicle paint scheme.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
raw1298
The top one looks great. Now if you would please, do a yellow body with the skirts and front bumper in black.
raw1298
And maybe the green you have in place of the Orange in the top one. Looks great for a hack job. beerchug.gif
dlkawashima
I took Mark's creamsicle rendering and made it blue, per your request ..... not sure what shade of blue you're after, however.

Smurfsicle 1:
Click to view attachment

Smurfsicle2:
Click to view attachment
raw1298
QUOTE(Kaduku @ Jan 11 2014, 03:25 PM) *

Wow, even unpainted it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I need to get busy and finish it so I can drive it!
AE354803
Don't normally like two tone but that creamsicle/smurfsicle with the flares and wheels looks pretty badass
Kaduku
QUOTE(AE354803 @ Jan 11 2014, 04:18 PM) *

Don't normally like two tone but that creamsicle/smurfsicle with the flares and wheels looks pretty badass

X2
raw1298
This is going to be hard to decide!
bandjoey
Make your own! Happy painting.

http://www.eggscollective.org/nathan/stora...figurator_j.swf
raw1298
The blue I originally was thinking about was the one on the VW bus that was a antique blue?
raw1298
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jan 11 2014, 04:26 PM) *

Thanks, I'll have to down load on laptop later. I am on my Kindle right now.should be fun!
mrbubblehead
no your right. dove blue L31
mrbubblehead
i would like to see the whole thing in dove blue. maybe black bumpers and rockers.
raw1298
Yes that could look real cool, or maybe a cream color instead of black?
raw1298
I found this in another thread. This is very close to what I am looking to do to my car.
CptTripps
I'm digging your front bumper more than I thought I would. That looks great with the Cup wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.