Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.4 6 cyl motor NEW PRICE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
boxstr
This motor was started as a race motor for a 914, but the owner went with a larger motor that was already to install.
There are Mahles pistons and cast barrels, E cams, heads have been completely redone, the motor internals have been counter weight crank, balanced rods, Divlar studs, case savers, etc. New chains, Hyd. tensioners. Have a lot of new parts to finish the assembly.
Now Priced at $4900.OBO, Will look at trades, what do you have?? will ship at buyers expense.
Call or Text Craig at 503-799-5794
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
As always open to offers.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
New Price, $5500. best offer or trade, what have you got??
boxstr
Case number 6120206
Craig at CAMP
Old Yella
Hi
Can you tell me what pistons and cylinders you have with the motor. T, E or S?
sixnotfour
2.4S
boxstr
Bump
brant
who put the bottom end together?
boxstr
????
Cap'n Krusty
Nice picture of the box. Can't see the label, though. What pistons?

The Cap'n
rhodyguy
as jeff stated. perhaps this will be of some help. or not.
boxstr
Back to top, new price.
Craig at CAMP
barefoot
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jan 12 2014, 12:00 AM) *

more pics

Presume what's pictured is complete kit, doesn't show fan, alternator, distributor, engine tins etc, so suppose that stuff not included ???
boxstr
Yes that is correct. What is in the pics is what is included, all though I do have a Marelli Dist and some other 6 cylinder parts that I will include.
Craig
boxstr
Bt
BKLA
Craig - As I told you at the time it was included with the sale of the white 914, I did not put the lower end together. It was assembled when I got the motor. I had the head work done and then it sat on a stand, bagged, in a dry, clean shop for a couple of years. I bought some of the tools, gaskets and consumables. The motor was intended to go in the white car you purchased.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.