Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been awhile, poking my head back in here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kerensky
Hey all, wrapped up a project and have a few hours to breathe. Thought I'd see what was happening in here.

Also prompted by a live teener sighting here in Norman. Must be a college student because it is parked at a rental house near OU. I stopped and left a note on the windshield to come check out 914world. Pretty clean copper metallic '74 1.8. I'd seen it parked at that house a couple of times in the past couple of weeks, and before that spotted it parked at a church near my house.
kerensky
Wow, the World sure ain't beating a path to this thread. wink.gif Oklahoma peeps, anyone still alive in here?
Mblizzard
You realize you are in Oklahoma right? Might not be the hot bed for 914s. But I always find it funny when you see 914s in the strangest places. Funny too that sometimes you meet people that you would never think for a second would have a 914. Met a couple "good old boys" at Okteenerfest that had some really sweet cars. Keep trying!
boxsterfan
I was raised in the midwest and didn't see many 914's growing up. First time i saw one was a Bumblebee in Iowa City. Seemed fitting colors for the city. Go Hawkeyes!
kerensky
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jan 16 2014, 06:33 AM) *

You realize you are in Oklahoma right? Might not be the hot bed for 914s. But I always find it funny when you see 914s in the strangest places. Funny too that sometimes you meet people that you would never think for a second would have a 914. Met a couple "good old boys" at Okteenerfest that had some really sweet cars. Keep trying!
Oh yeah, I fully realize that. wink.gif I know there are a few of us on here (I tend to be around for a few months then wander away for awhile). Just got inspired by seeing one here in town that's actually being driven. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.