Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where to get clutch kit at best price?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rosenfe
auto atlanta has there kit,but i dont need flywheel.is my local napa store adequate for pressure plate, disc ,throwout bearing etc.i would save on shipping.this is for a 73 2.0
QUOTE(rosenfe @ Jan 13 2014, 08:17 AM) *

auto atlanta has there kit,but i dont need flywheel.is my local napa store adequate for pressure plate, disc ,throwout bearing etc.i would save on shipping.this is for a 73 2.0

Call European in Hawthorne California
ConeDodger
GPR - Members and advertisers here.

Pelican Parts

rosenfe
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 13 2014, 08:29 AM) *

GPR - Members and advertisers here.

Pelican Parts

what is gpr?,pelican is more expensive tthan auto atlanta.is it european auto works in hawthorn?
Cap'n Krusty
GPR is German Parts and Restoration. Their CA address is in Santa Maria. Quality parts at a fair price. NAPA isn't gonna have what you need in a quality you want. ALWAYS deal with folks who KNOW the cars.

The Cap'n
rosenfe
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 13 2014, 08:51 AM) *

GPR is German Parts and Restoration. Their CA address is in Santa Maria. Quality parts at a fair price. NAPA isn't gonna have what you need in a quality you want. ALWAYS deal with folks who KNOW the cars.

The Cap'n

gpr has free shipping -hooray.thanks for the lead
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(rosenfe @ Jan 13 2014, 10:13 AM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 13 2014, 08:51 AM) *

The Cap'n

gpr has free shipping -hooray.thanks for the lead

You see my PM?

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.