$60.00

IPB Image
euro911
sebring?
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 13 2014, 08:57 PM) *

sebring?

Good eye Mark. I think so.

Looks like the same counter top pattern as used in the old ads.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=223633&hl=

tweet
Why can't the admins just create a permanent category/forum of blacklisted sellers/buyers?Information on their user names, return addresses, phone numbers, and paypal emails for cross reference.
bdstone914
QUOTE(tweet @ Jan 13 2014, 10:02 PM) *

Why can't the admins just create a permanent category/forum of blacklisted sellers/buyers?Information on their user names, return addresses, phone numbers, and paypal emails for cross reference.

Not sure that is possible with users changing screen names and ability to create new email addresses. Keep in mind they spend a lot of their time and money to make this forum what it is. I think it is up to us to watch for the bad apples and report them. I sent it on to Sirandy.
rhodyguy
why put "don't buy parts from me" under your avatar if you want to sell parts? i will 'acquiesce to his request'. i guess i'm just one of the "old" guys who doesn't get it. i've been selling my horn pads far to cheap.
tweet
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 14 2014, 11:49 AM) *

why put "don't buy parts from me" under your avatar if you want to sell parts? i will 'acquiesce to his request'. i guess i'm just one of the "old" guys who doesn't get it. i've been selling my horn pads far to cheap.

If you go back to his "sebring66" ads, he had it there as well. I think it is an attempt at reverse psychology. Funny thing is, he was selling the horn pad for $50, last time around.
No matter what he changes his user id to, he is still based in the same city, and has the same website CarreraParts.com . Easy enough to identify, if you do your homework. On his website, he doesn't take paypal. And I don't see him on Ebay. Maybe, he's been banned there as well, so now he tries to push the stuff on the forums.
bdstone914
That is added after he got banned again.
Not his doing.
rhodyguy
"don thro me in dat briar patch". hope we don't wind up standing with our noses in the corner.
euro911
When I first saw this ad, his location was Los Angeles, not Long Beach blink.gif
rhodyguy
if you're not from California its ALL Los Angeles. a huge caldron of freeways with cars speeding by. the rest is suburbs.
Montreal914
I got the same feeling when I saw the add...

Long Beach...
Don't buy from me...
Price...

idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.