Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gotta get rid of my newbie status
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
Do I need to post a certain number of posts????
It's killin me......... IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
swood
Post! Post! Post!

and talk to Uncle Miles. IPB Image
Gint
You can change it to anything you want yourself in "My Controls"

Itherwise, you'll change to "Member" automatically after 1 more post! You need 50.
swood
Hey Gint,

I don't know if you saw...but I did post some more eggplant pics for you. Good, bad and ugly. IPB Image
pete-stevers
thanks guys
Gint
QUOTE (swood Posted on Jan 2 2005 @ 12:38 AM)
Hey Gint,

I don't know if you saw...but I did post some more eggplant pics for you. Good, bad and ugly.

Yeah, I did. Thanks for posting them. Looks awesome to me. That color really makes the lines of the 914 look great.
DJsRepS
Thats cheating!.... Thats like my son he rents a new PS2 game and before he even play's it he is on the net printing out all the cheat codes so he dosn't have to work for the rewards of good playing. So don't cheat do what Swood said and post-post-POST!
DJsRepS
Dont forget the Pic's too. Make sure the res or size d/n exceed 302k bites. I set my camera to low res 640x480 and dont have to edit resize or anything to post a pic.
ws91420
If you have a 914 fill out profile under my controls with vin # and then you can edit tag line.
Bleyseng
Yeah Pete, fill out the city in BC you live too! I was just up in Victoria last weekend playing the tourist.

Geoff
Joe Ricard
Not only do you have to post post post. You actually have to fx something on your car and then tell us about it.

Or retain the newbie status till you do a solo engine drop.

If you are a long time 914 owner then welcome and help US fix these wonderful cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.