Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
LINGO
I'm researching where to purchase my interior upholstery. I have a 1975 2.0 with white. I have talked with Janet @ world upholstery who's was great and was looking for any other suggestions? I'm looking for carpet, side panels, seats and back pad.

Thanks.
gcrotvik
If you are doing a full interior restore, I would contact Autos International in San Diego (Escondido) CA. They are pricy but very well known for high end interiors. Their work is exceptional. Here is there link: http://autosintl.net/

QUOTE(LINGO @ Jan 14 2014, 11:41 AM) *

I'm researching where to purchase my interior upholstery. I have a 1975 2.0 with white. I have talked with Janet @ world upholstery who's was great and was looking for any other suggestions? I'm looking for carpet, side panels, seats and back pad.

Thanks.

Mblizzard
If you are going to do the interior I would suggest that you use the fiberglass door panels and back pad parts from 914 Rubber. I overhauled parts of my white interior and getting rid of the paper panels was the best part of the update.
Pat Garvey
You left out how you want the interior. Just working, or original?
Autos Int'l has been a good source for interior panel, carpeting and seats for a while, but they were not so good 20 years ago. Good now.
There are other sources, but they will be pricey.
914Rubber , though Mikey's stuff is usually really good, is not the place I would go to RESTORE an interior. The stuff is good, but will never pass a concours restoration muster.
Depends on what you want to do with your 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.