Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT West Texas Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
G e o r g e
By chance is there any State certified master plumber on this site. I have a easy/ profitable job opportunity for someone. Send me a PM with your contact info.
David_S
Not a state certified plumber here, but I once heard an old plumber say that you only needed to know 4 things to pass the test years ago .... "Hot is on the left, cold is on the right, $h!t don't run uphill, and payday is on Friday." I am about 80 miles NW of Lubbock if that helps you any !!!!!
NORD
QUOTE(David_S @ Jan 14 2014, 06:02 PM) *

Not a state certified plumber here, but I once heard an old plumber say that you only needed to know 4 things to pass the test years ago .... "Hot is on the left, cold is on the right, $h!t don't run uphill, and payday is on Friday." I am about 80 miles NW of Lubbock if that helps you any !!!!!

There are six. Don't chew your nails and the boss is an a$$hole. Add to above list.

I'm retired. After 37 years. Your job would have to much travel time. Good Luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.