Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel injection 2.0 Compleat D-tronic and all working
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
adam415
For sale is a Compleat D-jetronic set up. Every thing is there, I removed while switching to carbs.
Full wire harness, all censers all injectors hose and regulators.
Throttle body, air box, pressure censer, air tubes, cold start injector all of it!
i have more pics PM me

Price is $700 for everything Click to view attachment
feel free to call 415 866 9085 ask for adam wink.gif
this is also on ebay but not for as good of a price.
euro911
"this is also on ebay but not for as good of a price."

laugh.gif
adam415
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 15 2014, 11:48 AM) *

"this is also on ebay but not for as good of a price."

laugh.gif

If you got every thing separately
2.0 intake box, throttle body, air tubes ecu, injection valve, auxiliary air regulator, Deceleration valve, Thermo Switch, Intake Air Temp Sensor, Cold Start Valve, Throttle Switch, Manifold Pressure Sensor, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Thermo Time Switch, Ballast Resistor, and Full Wire Harness.
How much would you spend?
914_teener
Ok...I'll play.

Will you break up the components?
Kaduku
Does everything work? Any issues?
914werke
Uh..your ad & image seem to missing a rather critical element to make that system "Compleat" laugh.gif
euro911
$300., maybe $400. depending on the condition (if everything is within spec)
OU8AVW
agree.gif I agree, too much $!
Welcome to 914 World, where we call you out for high prices....
And 0 posts....
adam415
Everything is with in spec,
And I have sold hear before a set of carbs. I don't know why it's not showing up.
euro911
Looks like they're still for sale confused24.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=223944&hl=

poke.gif
JeffBowlsby
Its not a complete D-Jet system in the photo. This is misleading with phrases like 'complete' and 'everything is there'. We are just trying to help you out by asking for accuracy, not beat you up.

First off, what year 914 is this from? Each year is different and all parts are not interchangeable. Please just be clear and correct on what is being advertised, that is all we are asking. These parts are all about condition and function.

*The wiring harness seems to be a 1975-76 CA-model 2.0L with the speed limiter connection, it is not interchangeable with any other year/engine because it is wired differnetly. It looks to be marginal condition at best-missing boots, cracked casing, previous repairs, is it brittle or hardened?...if so it may need replacement. Why is an L-jet resistor pack mounted into the connector for the speed limiter? If it was previously run this way the engine would have had issues and probably been damaged. The resistor pack is not a D-jet part.

Does this also have:
*F-connector?
*Fuel pump?
*Decel valve?
*Mounting brackets for MPS and ECU?
*Distributor with trigger points?

How have the various parts been tested to ascertain that they work? - ECU, AAR, TPS, MPS, injectors, sensors...if any of these don't work they have no value.

PS your post count goes up if you participate in the Garage forum discussions, if you just post to the classifieds it wall always be a 0.
adam415
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jan 15 2014, 04:54 PM) *

Its not a complete D-Jet system in the photo. This is misleading with phrases like 'complete' and 'everything is there'. We are just trying to help you out by asking for accuracy, not beat you up.

First off, what year 914 is this from? Each year is different and all parts are not interchangeable. Please just be clear and correct on what is being advertised, that is all we are asking. These parts are all about condition and function.

*The wiring harness seems to be a 1975-76 CA-model 2.0L with the speed limiter connection, it is not interchangeable with any other year/engine because it is wired differnetly. It looks to be marginal condition at best-missing boots, cracked casing, previous repairs, is it brittle or hardened?...if so it may need replacement. Why is an L-jet resistor pack mounted into the connector for the speed limiter? If it was previously run this way the engine would have had issues and probably been damaged. The resistor pack is not a D-jet part.

Does this also have:
*F-connector?
*Fuel pump?
*Decel valve?
*Mounting brackets for MPS and ECU?
*Distributor with trigger points?

How have the various parts been tested to ascertain that they work? - ECU, AAR, TPS, MPS, injectors, sensors...if any of these don't work they have no value.

PS your post count goes up if you participate in the Garage forum discussions, if you just post to the classifieds it wall always be a 0.

I'll add some details when I get home from work.
adam415
I know they work because when I was getting the system running I sat there with the Porsche factory Manuel and the botch Manuel and tested each component for it's resistance or impedance, used an injector pulsar on a 30 sec interval to see each injector was draining the same amount and so on and so forth.
And to you who thinks a price on any part is to high on any post why don't u just offer what you would like to pay? Or are u just board with no intention of buying anything and taking stabs at people? stirthepot.gif
euro911
QUOTE(adam415 @ Jan 17 2014, 09:46 PM) *
I know they work because when I was getting the system running I sat there with the Porsche factory Manuel manual and the botch Bosch Manuel manual and tested each component for it's resistance or impedance, used an injector pulsar on a 30 sec interval to see each injector was draining the same amount and so on and so forth.
And to you who thinks a price on any part is to high on any post why don't u you just offer what you would like to pay? Or are u you just board bored with no intention of buying anything and taking stabs at people? stirthepot.gif
We do this to all the newbs. If you can handle the pressure without breaking, it ensures us that you're truly 914 World material laugh.gif

Ask the prices as you see fit, but also be aware that most of us here have real world pricing experience. You may be sitting on those parts for a while.

There are some pretty knowledgeable FI guys (actually FI GODs) here and they are actually trying to help you out. Posting the individual part #s would be very advantageous to your cause, as different model year components are not necessarily compatible with different ECUs and other individual components.

Also, you might think about posting some pix of your project idea.gif ... you might get the highly coveted welcome.png award ...

... unless you only joined to sell some parts confused24.gif
914werke
agree.gif
BTW.. this isn't Ebay if your only intention is to sell, whether it be a collection or individual pieces, read the rules (Sticky).
YOU must post a price.
So un-clench the panties, & join the party.gif after all, its the inter-web laugh.gif
Mblizzard
I lurked around here for a bit before selling or buying anything. There are a good number of people here that have forgotten more about these cars than most of us could learn in a lifetime. It is very clear that even though one may perceive it as a jab, when someone points out a potential problem with your item or question, it is a learning opportunity. It not personal. If Mr. Bowlsby makes a comment on an FI part, a little research should reveal that he is one of those referenced gods and the comment is worth researching. I am sure the car was running. But that does not always mean it is running correctly. If your are smarter than the experts, present your details and specifics and see if your knowledge stands the test of fire. Vague statements won't cut it.

Check you ego for a moment and maybe you will gain the knowledge to add to your posts so that your items are presented in the best light making them much more likely to sell. No one knows you or can tell a single thing about you except for the words that appear on the screen. Remember that before you post.

If you had said "Mr. Bowlsby, you are correct the harness is from a 1975 CA model I will add that information. Can you educate me on the other parts...." I think you may have learned so something and also increased your chances for a sale.

If you just want to dump some parts, please just go to evil bay. If you want to learn and be a part of a really incredible community, stick it out, embrace your learning opportunities, and take advantage of the true experts that frequent this place. I know several of them have save my ass a number of times with good guidance or by questioning my approach. No one here is out to get you. I took a few lumps but I learned a lot also. You can do the same.
914_teener
Wow...well said.

Humility is lost on some at times.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.