Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh yeah one more Fuel injection boots
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
After looking around and only finding a Volvo guy that had these, And looking at what it takes to make these I decided that these needed to be addressed.

You pay more for just one, but now you can get all 4 for less!

These are in production and will be ready in about 14 days. So if you want these just post here, and ill let you know when they are ready.
-Mark
Mikey914
More
Mikey914
One more
914werke
I need a gross of these.
JawjaPorsche
Looked but could not find a tutorial on how to replace the boots. Is there one on how to remove the connectors to slide the new boot on? Any help would be appreciated.
Niklas
What is the price ?
rmital
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Jan 16 2014, 08:58 AM) *

Looked but could not find a tutorial on how to replace the boots. Is there one on how to remove the connectors to slide the new boot on? Any help would be appreciated.

curious too on how easy to replace...and then would like 2 sets; (8) boots
914werke
Requires a very small, slight flat blade tool like a jewelers screwdriver to depress the locking tab on the female blade connector.
You can then remove the plastic plug end, install the boot, re-bend the locking tabs, insert the blade connectors back into the plug & Viola!
no1uno
I'll take a set
Niklas
I take 3 set.

Niklas
David_S
Just in time because I need a set !!! Put my name on the list please !!!!
watsonrx13
I'll take a set.

--- Rob
luskesq
I'll take two (2) sets Mark. Thank you.

Keith
McMark
The two pole connectors that go with these would be handy. AFAIK, they are not available. shades.gif
Mark Henry
This is just for the small early connectors right?
The later L-jet style conector didn't have these...or did they?
walterolin
Two sets.

Thanks for doing this stuff.
Mike D.
I'd take 4 sets
thanks!
McMark
Yeah, Mark. Early only. If your fuel injection harness has small white plastic connectors at the injectors, these are for you.
Mikey914
I did make these a little softer (more stretchy), so they may work for both.
Montreal914
I am in for a set.
Thanks beerchug.gif
OU8AVW
I'll have a set, thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.