Full Version: someone should add these to the VIN database
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
2mAn
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4248019494.html

IPB Image

IPB Image

edit: added pics of the VINs

tomeric914
Doubleclick desired thumbnail on CL, right click full size image, copy image location, insert image, paste... Got it? type.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
2mAn
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Jan 16 2014, 08:25 PM) *

Doubleclick desired thumbnail on CL, right click full size image, copy image location, insert image, paste... Got it? type.gif

mine doesnt quite work that way, but your instructions were enough beerchug.gif
nathansnathan
The blue one is actually a 72, not 71. It is a really early vin and has the fixed passenger seat.
r_towle
Those five lug wheels (if real) might be worth quite a bit....certainly worth buying both and stripping them. Some stupid money is being thrown around at the thin 5 lug fuchs.

Whoever buys them, I would be interested in the 5 lug suspension.

Rich
Maltese Falcon
I went to a storage unit in L.A. on a tip to see 4/ gas burner 5- lug wheels for $800.00.
When I got there the seller wanted $1,800.00
Are these worth that much now? idea.gif
Marty
mepstein
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jan 17 2014, 11:16 AM) *

I went to a storage unit in L.A. on a tip to see 4/ gas burner 5- lug wheels for $800.00.
When I got there the seller wanted $1,800.00
Are these worth that much now? idea.gif
Marty

If they are in good shape, then $1,800 is a good/very good price. Not quite a "steal" but I haven't seen them for less.
2mAn
Would the green one still be considered a MY 75? It looks that way with the VIN. Makes a difference if they were brought to CA
nathansnathan
Yeah, it's a 75 - cutoff is August, so june is the year of, for model year.
Maltese Falcon
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse dry.gif
bigkensteele
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 17 2014, 08:02 AM) *

Those five lug wheels (if real) might be worth quite a bit....certainly worth buying both and stripping them. Some stupid money is being thrown around at the thin 5 lug fuchs.

Whoever buys them, I would be interested in the 5 lug suspension.

Rich

I am pretty certain they are repros, which are less rounded on the outer corners of the paddles than real Fuchs.

Out here in the rust belt, this doesn't look like a bad deal.
Andyrew
Those look like some decent chassis as well... Good buy for someone.
jim_hoyland
Added VINs smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.