Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a 914 sighting in Cincinnati in January!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1970 Neun vierzehn
As I was crossing the Ohio River yesterday on I-275 eastbound near exit 72 (Kellogg Ave/US 52) at 11:58 AM, a red 1975 or '76 914 was traveling westbound, just crossing the river as I passed in the opposite direction. There was a light snow falling at that time, the roads were apparently "salted", and here was this 914 moving quickly among the SUVs, minivans and nondescript sedans. thumb3d.gif

Amazing to see a 914 on the road in such miserable weather...my in-car thermometer was reading 29 degrees.

Anyone here who might have been in that car?

Paul
TJB/914
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jan 17 2014, 04:40 PM) *

As I was crossing the Ohio River yesterday on I-275 eastbound near exit 72 (Kellogg Ave/US 52) at 11:58 AM, a red 1975 or '76 914 was traveling westbound, just crossing the river as I passed in the opposite direction. There was a light snow falling at that time, the roads were apparently "salted", and here was this 914 moving quickly among the SUVs, minivans and nondescript sedans. thumb3d.gif

Amazing to see a 914 on the road in such miserable weather...my in-car thermometer was reading 29 degrees.

Paul

Hi Paul,
We are worried about you "Paul" with these phantom images. Nobody drive a 914's in the snow. stirthepot.gif wacko.gif lol-2.gif hissyfit.gif w00t.gif Are you sure your saw this. poke.gif popcorn[1].gif
Tom
bulitt
Eric Clapton.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(bulitt @ Jan 17 2014, 03:15 PM) *

Eric Clapton.

Clapton's place is in Columbus, and he drives Ferraris.
914forme
It was Pether Frampton, would have been a better answer. Yet he has moved out of the Cincinnati area. So that's not even a valid reference now either.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jan 17 2014, 01:40 PM) *

Paul

Sounds like he was coming from my neck of the woods, but I can't say that I have seen a car matching that description around here.

Given that we have two ample trunks, he was probably exporting meth from OH and importing pot from KY sunglasses.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.