Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of a wing for my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
soloracer
I'm thinking I will need a wing for downforce on my 914. I want one that is both functional and sexy to look at. I was going to give up the search until I found this one:
Mike D.
IPB Image SWEEEET! IPB Image
soloracer
Thanks! I especially liked how the internal cross bracing on this model will also increase air resistance and put even more force on the supports. Obviously the designer of this model went to one of the finer engineering schools to come up with such a radical design. A was concerned about fitting my car into my enclosed trailer with this wing until I noticed how the wing side supports appear to be capable of rolling up so I assume the wing could be lowered without sustaining any permanent damage. They thought of everything!
Katmanken
The things some people make when they get a new shopsmith! IPB Image

Ken
URY914
That is the one from Home Depot.
Rhodes71/914
I don't know you may want to consider getting something bigger! IPB Image
dinomium
what a total POS! It is just for show... no gurney flap! Nail a 2x4 on sideways, then you would have sumtin!

IPB Image
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE (kwales @ Jan 2 2005, 04:03 PM)
The things some people make when they get a new shopsmith! IPB Image

Ken

IPB Image ROTFLMAO....................Thats great
Joe Bob
Guy must be a Sweede.....Sweedish national colors..... IPB Image
Lou W
I think its too subtle. IPB Image
xsboost90
get ahold of this guy, i believe he makes wings too. Very innovative stuff.
Otmar
The builder of that is certainly in the know. Notice the genuine coffee can on the exhaust?
Love it! IPB Image
onrails
too many drugs&too much time.
these people must be smokin' something serious!

BRIAN
Maltese Falcon
An old ironing board at full extension, held down with drywall screws and fender washers will give you 18 degress of rear downforce IPB Image
pete-stevers
that wing gave me a wood-ie let me know when you get the manufactures name and number....I want one too IPB Image
curtis
DUDE THAT WOULD LOOK PERFECT ON MY SIX!!!! IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.