Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rear square bumper 1970 and front chrome bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MegoManSF

Apologies for the premature post. The replacement for my back bumper is taking a bit longer, so I need to put a pin in that for now. The front bumper is $500. Thank you!

The coveted front bumper is in a very good condition, but has a ding on the left side that's visible in the close-up pic. The front is in great shape. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Rusty
All ads must have a price listed. Please correct.
Rothbard
Interested in the front bumper. How much? Also where are you located? I'm in San Jose. Is it close enough to pick up?
MegoManSF
QUOTE(Rusty @ Jan 17 2014, 06:27 PM) *

All ads must have a price listed. Please correct.

Sorry about that, I'll amend shortly.
MegoManSF
QUOTE(Rothbard @ Jan 17 2014, 08:05 PM) *

Interested in the front bumper. How much? Also where are you located? I'm in San Jose. Is it close enough to pick up?

So,$500 on price and I can around Redwood City since I'd get it removed there. Thanks!
Rothbard
QUOTE(MegoManSF @ Jan 20 2014, 02:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Rothbard @ Jan 17 2014, 08:05 PM) *

So,$500 on price and I can around Redwood City since I'd get it removed there. Thanks!

Thanks, I'll have to pass.
abnrdo
Is the $500 for just the bumper, or does that include the bumper top and fog light grills?
argo19c
Hello,
I am interested in the bumper I may be reached at argo19c@aol.com
Thanks, Ralph
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.