Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1976 914 2.0L $4000 or Best Offer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jpd12arch
I need to sell my 1976 porsche 914 2.0 L. I will take the best offer. I am located in Dallas, Texas. Only serious inquires please.

Delcambre@sbcglobal.netClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=432
435] Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
carr914
welcome.png & possible Goodbye!

You state you need to Sell the 914 & the Price is right, but

If you want or need to sell the car quick, you need to put up some more pictures and description of the car

GLWTS
Chris H.
Although there are indications of yellow in the door jambs and trunk, the color code on the tag looks like L04I (Black). Wonder if that's the case...haven't seen a black '76 since the early 80's...
jpd12arch
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jan 19 2014, 12:50 PM) *

Although there are indications of yellow in the door jambs and trunk, the color code on the tag looks like L04I (Black). Wonder if that's the case...haven't seen a black '76 since the early 80's...

Yes the original color was black.
Mblizzard
Does seem to be some rust in the hell hole. A few more pictures to show what's there may help also.
jpd12arch
Just reduced to $3000 to sell.
Donaldpack
Do you still have the 914 for sale?
AnthonyM
PM sent

quote name='jpd12arch' date='Jan 19 2014, 09:13 AM' post='1985588']
I need to sell my 1976 porsche 914 2.0 L. I will take the best offer. I am located in Dallas, Texas. Only serious inquires please.

Delcambre@sbcglobal.netClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=432
435] Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
[/quote]
jpd12arch
SOLD! This car is going to Germany!
dw914six
Too bad. sad.gif Glad you were able to get money but man, do I hate seeing our cars go to Europe. sawzall-smiley.gif We need to save our cars.
jpd12arch
QUOTE(dw914six @ Feb 18 2014, 06:46 PM) *

Too bad. sad.gif Glad you were able to get money but man, do I hate seeing our cars go to Europe. sawzall-smiley.gif We need to save our cars.

Guess you should have bought it.. smile.gif
dw914six
QUOTE(jpd12arch @ Feb 18 2014, 05:21 PM) *

QUOTE(dw914six @ Feb 18 2014, 06:46 PM) *

Guess you should have bought it.. smile.gif

Someone should have. I have 3 already... beerchug.gif but once they leave the U.S., it is out of circulation for future American owners. We need access to good rides.

Just saying. Hate to see them leave.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.