Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB-914 with no rust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
epotts
I am looking for a clean no rust 914 body. I don't need motor, trans, seats, or good paint etc.. Just looking for a good, solid foundation to build from.
I am located in the Northeast but understand that I may have to have something shipped from the west coast.
Please PM to discuss

Thanks

ERik
sixaddict
Erik
I have a white steel flared 76 that is very rust free other than battery tray which I have ...planned on 3.6 but found 930 roller and seems to make more sense.
Currently has interior out and engine in but would pull engine and transmission
Or not . All mechanicals stock.
Not a fire sale so let me know your preference and email address and I will pm pics and price. If you want a bargain basement price this is not your car. biggrin.gif
Oregon car now in Carolina
Camp 914 had flares installed for PO
Have too many projectitis
LMK
TOT

QUOTE(epotts @ Jan 21 2014, 07:45 AM) *

I am looking for a clean no rust 914 body. I don't need motor, trans, seats, or good paint etc.. Just looking for a good, solid foundation to build from.
I am located in the Northeast but understand that I may have to have something shipped from the west coast.
Please PM to discuss

Thanks

ERik

epotts
Thanks
erikp18@gmail.com

the car is in CA or in south carolina??
please send pics
also do you have the title?
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(epotts @ Jan 21 2014, 10:45 AM) *

Please PM to discuss

Thanks

ERik

How about a good solid proven runner? Bob
boxstr
CAMP 914 has a rust free 1976 original black 914 stripped to a tub. This is a stock, no flared car.
It is located in Oregon.
Craig at CAMP
epotts
Great thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.