Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 1.8 FI for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chipparmelly
Selling my 74 1.8 fuel injected 914. The car has recent paint, very clean body, polished original Fuchs 4 lug 15's with new tires, new upholstery, new brakes, 911 master brake cylinder, new stereo, SS heat exchangers, chrome bumpers with good rubber tops and all rust was professionally removed. The car is about 95-98% complete with just a few very mior items from making it perfect. Air fuel mixture is great, just idles a little high but runs great. A few lights are not working after the paint job, most likely minor. The heater is not getting extremely hot but from what I have heard, that was never a strong point in the 914's.
Call Chip for more information.
914outlaw
Nice car. GLWS
chipparmelly
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(chipparmelly @ Jan 21 2014, 08:26 AM) *

Selling my 74 1.8 fuel injected 914. The car has recent paint, very clean body, polished original Fuchs 4 lug 15's with new tires, new upholstery, new brakes, 911 master brake cylinder, new stereo, SS heat exchangers, chrome bumpers with good rubber tops and all rust was professionally removed. The car is about 95-98% complete with just a few very mior items from making it perfect. Air fuel mixture is great, just idles a little high but runs great. A few lights are not working after the paint job, most likely minor. The heater is not getting extremely hot but from what I have heard, that was never a strong point in the 914's.
Call Chip for more information.

Sorry about zoning on the price, I am asking $7500. Last I checked, I had between $11,000-$12,000 invested plus many hours of mine for free. I really would like to keep the car but finances are dictating that I sell. Would like someone who will appreciate the car and the work done to it to get it to this condition. I need to get $6500 so if you are interested, get in touch.

Reduced to $6000 as I need to sell!!!!!
2mAn
WOW! Nice car, but no mention of rust. Any pics of those spots?
chipparmelly
There was rust in the longs and hell hole. It was professional repaired and I do not think there is a bit of rust on this car. The rear trunk mounting brackets were rusty as well and those were rewelded so all is good there as well. Both trunks are rust free and I can send pics of those areas if you like.
Thanks,
Chip

QUOTE(2mAn @ Jan 23 2014, 02:29 PM) *

WOW! Nice car, but no mention of rust. Any pics of those spots?

3d914
Chip,

Nice car. Can you add pics of the trunks (I mean under the mats) and engine bay? TIA
chipparmelly
I posted a few pictures of the rear trunk. I also reduced the price to $6500 as I really do need to sell, unfortunately! I will see if I can get some additional pictures of the engine compartment, front trunk and spare Fuch and tire as soon as our weather gets a bit warmer.
Thanks again,
Chip

QUOTE(3d914 @ Jan 30 2014, 11:28 AM) *

Chip,

Nice car. Can you add pics of the trunks (I mean under the mats) and engine bay? TIA

mepstein
Very nice car. Surprised someone hasn't grabbed this already. Great way to get into a teener without all the usual hassle.
chipparmelly
Thanks for the comments. I am really surprised it has not sold knowing how much time and money I have invested to get it looking liker it does.
Take care,

Take care
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 4 2014, 06:26 AM) *

Very nice car. Surprised someone hasn't grabbed this already. Great way to get into a teener without all the usual hassle.

mepstein
QUOTE(chipparmelly @ Feb 4 2014, 09:36 AM) *

Thanks for the comments. I am really surprised it has not sold knowing how much time and money I have invested to get it looking liker it does.
Take care,

Take care
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 4 2014, 06:26 AM) *

The east coast is experiencing a nasty winter so a lot of the would be buyers are on hold. Even when the roads are clear they are covered in salt.
2mAn
Ugh, I love this car. Hoping someone will buy my 77 Rabbit soon so I can get this car. What was the original color?
914outlaw
What color is that? Is it a Porsche color?
2mAn
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Feb 6 2014, 09:49 AM) *

doesnt look like a Porsche color, at least not a factory 914 color. If I had to guess I would say its Honda Electron Blue
chipparmelly
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Feb 6 2014, 09:49 AM) *

The color is Chrysler VIPER BLUE PEARLCOAT in PPG. Brand code #19282. Not a Porsche color but looks good. Is anyone out there interested in a very nice 914? I have had more interest from craigslist than from 914 world????? Please help me find an educated buyer that will appreciate this car.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.