Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxster content
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
I need a Carfax on a 97 Boxster. Anyone here have an account?

TIA, The Cap'n
gryphon68
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 22 2014, 11:08 AM) *

TIA, The Cap'n

Carfax accounts (at least non-commercial ones) are not what they used to be. Last time I looked there was no longer a flat monthly rate for all the VIN's you cared to check.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(gryphon68 @ Jan 22 2014, 08:46 AM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 22 2014, 11:08 AM) *

TIA, The Cap'n

Carfax accounts (at least non-commercial ones) are not what they used to be. Last time I looked there was no longer a flat monthly rate for all the VIN's you cared to check.

Bummer!
bdstone914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 22 2014, 10:08 AM) *

TIA, The Cap'n

Autocheck by Experion is a better service. It is a flat monthly fee of about 40. I think you can get a single report. I had one for a month but it just expired. They get more accident day from insurance companies. When you go to the site you can enter a Vin and it runs it and tells how many records it found but you have to pay to get any detail.
Bruce
Al Meredith
Cap'n , I am parting out 97 Silver/red Boxster now , No engine or Xmission. The right side is wrecked but the hood and door and rear fender on the drivers side is like new . AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.