Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS ~ 914-6 GT Koni Rear Dual-Adjustable Shock ONE ONLY!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ajserrano
Asking $995 Only ONE left!

914-6 GT Koni Dual Adjustable Rear Racing Shock. Restored and converted to 'coil-over' spring by TrueChoice, perfect in every way. I had three 914 Koni shocks restored and sold a pair leaving me with the orphan.

If you have or find a Koni 914 rear shock in need of restoration, you could have it converted by TrueChoice as well. Buy this one and also send it off to them so TrueChoice can match it.

No 'pm' please, send email to AJSERRANO at MSN dot COM

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
FYI to you & others on here - Koni themselves will do a full restoration of their shocks to as-new stock fitment also (not mods like these AFAIK).

And IIRC, if you purchased one from a dealer under Koni's lifetime warranty, then it's at no charge (except maybe shipping) - although the appearance parts (e.g.: repainting & new decals may be an added cost under that warranty)..
ajserrano
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 22 2014, 10:52 AM) *

Koni themselves will do a full restoration of their shocks to as-new stock fitment also (not mods like these AFAIK).

FYI and to be clear in what I said in my original post... TrueChoice, the U.S. Authorized Koni Dealer/Servicer 'CAN' modify a 914 Koni non-adjustable rear shock to 914-6 GT specs. They can add the coil-over, they can also add the bottom knob and internal adjustment mechanism. This shock was in fact converted by TrueChoice at my request.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.