Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD!: Complete clutch assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
So I have this Sachs clutch assembly I bought some time ago, and it's taking up room with little or no chance of me using in in the forseeable future. Cover, disc (6 spring), pilot tool, release bearing, guide clips, ball cup, rear main seal, o-ring, tranny seal, and axle gaskets. The boxes aren't perfect, as things in storage that get moved around end up that way. I could use the cash right now, so this stuff needs to go. If you need a picture of a clutch, we're in trouble. This one looks remarkably like a new clutch for a 914 or early 911. I do not have a flywheel, but I can get a new one and throw it in for an additional $375 (that's an OE flywheel, not cheap junk) and additional weight based shipping (still cheaper than the Bird). $535.00, delivered to your door via USPS. Please reply via PM for best results. First come, first served. The Bird gets around $650 for this. BTW, I'll throw in the muffler gaskets appropriate for your application.

Thanks for looking!

The Cap'n
PanelBilly
I'll take it. Don't need the flywheel. Pm on its way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.