Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Amco Center Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeInMunich
Greetings from Munich folks!

Would love to hear from anybody that may have and want to sell an Amco center console. If I don't find one, I'll need something, i.e. an original.

Hope to hear from someone! I missed out on the one sold here for $175 recently. I was second. mad.gif

Thanks,

Mike in Munich
Mike's Bike Tours
GaroldShaffer
How soon do you need it? I have this one still in my 1970 parts car. I don't know the overall condition of it, but it looks complete. I can pull it and get better pictures, but it is going to be very cold here the next few days and the car is currently outside.

If you find one before I get it pulled then great. If not maybe we can wrk out a deal once I have it out.

mrfourteen
I have one as well
Hoppie944s2
How much and do you have pictures?
mepstein
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Jan 26 2014, 05:40 PM) *

How much and do you have pictures?

Bad form to hijack someone elses WTB.
Hoppie944s2
Hijack ? There are two people looking to sell the same thing. I am sure he is not interested in purchasing two of the same thing. Please keep your comments to yourself!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Jan 26 2014, 07:03 PM) *

Hijack ? There are two people looking to sell the same thing. I am sure he is not interested in purchasing two of the same thing. Please keep your comments to yourself!

1) It is not cool to hijack someone else's WTB thread.

2) Best to start your own WTB thread that way messages & replies don't get mixed between you and the other buyer.

MikeInMunich
Thanks guys. Appreciate your support smile.gif

I should have subscribed to this posting, of mine. Just checked back now because of the sale that took place in my absence last night, while I was sleeping over here in Germany.

I sent PMs to both of you. Would not mind buying two, as my current project in Sun Valley is just the first of several planned.

BTW, any 914 World members are welcome to test drive what I have over here if you come to Munich.

www.mikesbiketours.com

Thanks.

M.i.M.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.