Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Holt Motorsports in Westchester, PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxsterfan
This is way OT, but has onyone on the board ever worked with Holt Motorsports in PA?

http://www.holtmotorsports.com

Looking at a tail-dragger from them.

TIA...
plas76targa
I lived in that area years ago but haven't heard of them. Are you a PCA member? Risentoter (SP?) is the local PCA chapter. Very large membership. I suggest checking their website via PCA and contacting one of the officers? Maybe someone local can give you information on this shop.

I've seen posts from other 914club members that are close by there. Hopefully they'll chime in here for you.
Kerrys914
I have not been there but have talked to them on the phone. The guy I talked to was very helpful and answered all my Q's and gave me several names of some other local shops.

If you need me to dive a 911 for you just let me know. I think I can fit in some time for a nice test drive IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Best of luck
wilchek
I think my friend gets his 911 serviced there. He was very happy but paid for the good service. I'll ask him tomorrow if that is the place. I know he found the place through an add In PCA literature.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.