Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2014 Rt 66 Classic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
Shirts are pre-order only! If you want one, you need to let me know. Extra's will not be available after the deadline.
Shirts must be ordered by March 1st. Price will be $20. You can pay me in the parking lot.

Click to view attachment

1. JRust - XL, L, M, S, S
2. sixnotfour - XXL
3. Madswede - XXL
4. michael7810 - M
5. rick 918-S - M, M
6. Kansas 914 - XL, XL
7. MoveQik - XL
8. SharonG - L
9. Joe Sharp - XL
10. Elliot Cannon - XXL
11. ejm - M
12. SLITS - L, L
13. Philip W. - M
14. dakotaewing - XL
JRust
I'll take 1 XL , 1L , 1M & 2 Sm biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
Damnit..............1 xxl
Madswede
I'm between XL and XXL these days. Better err on the side of caution. rolleyes.gif

One XXL please John. Thanks!

Love the TMBC nod too, by the way. Nico's still trying to work out the details on availability due to other events on the same weekend (mostly due to the pub's birthday being that weekend).
michael7810
1 med for me please.
rick 918-S
2 Med. please. biggrin.gif
Kansas 914
2 XL for me please!

Thanks!
JoeSharp
Excuse me but am I too understand that "Carrera Terera Carera" has no caloric value and that I win by default.
MoveQik
1 XL please! biggrin.gif
SharonG
1 L please!
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jan 29 2014, 06:40 PM) *

. . . . . I win by default.

Tell him what he's won Johnny. first.gif

You have won a brand new, Aubergine, Team NARP, 10th Annual, Route 66 Classic T-shirt in size XL. biggrin.gif Congratulation Joe.

clap56.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif clap56.gif pray.gif piratenanner.gif clap56.gif beerchug.gif thumb3d.gif clap56.gif
VegasRacer
10 days and counting. poke.gif If you want a shirt, please post here before the end of the month.

All shirts must be preordered. Extras will not be available at the event.
Elliot Cannon
One XXL for me please.
VegasRacer
Last Chance. deadhorse.gif
ejm
I'd like to get a medium. Let me know how much you need with shipping and how to get it to you.
SLITS
OK John....

2 Large
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(ejm @ Feb 28 2014, 08:15 AM) *

I'd like to get a medium. Let me know how much you need with shipping and how to get it to you.

same here- ship to 29907-thanks(1 medium)
JRust
Wow people how can you be so slow. These are highly coveted Route 66 shirts! Your going to be so jealous when you see those lucky few wearing them in the future evilgrin.gif
VegasRacer
Ed and Philip - My PayPal account is goflyakite@cox.net . $20 for the shirt will be fine. I will cover the postage. PM me is you want to send a check by snail mail.
dakotaewing
I want an xl... I won't be in the parking lot. Can I paypal as well John?
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Feb 28 2014, 10:35 PM) *

Ed and Philip - My PayPal account is goflyakite@cox.net . $20 for the shirt will be fine. I will cover the postage. PM me is you want to send a check by snail mail.

paypal sent! thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.