Hi
I have looked at this car and thought I would just add my 2c worth. I have no affiliation with the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...atchlink:top:en

The car appears to be fairly complete but it has been resprayed on the exterior panels and they are white not cream. You can't tell if there is any rust due to the paint job. The red Porsche script is a new vinyl sticker. Its pretty oily underneath the car and as such must have some oil leaks but who knows where they are coming from. The front spoilers a reproduction.

I put my hand down behind the brain box and its a bit crunchy down there so expect the hell hole to need some work. The interior is in fair condition but the door cards have been chopped for speaker holes.

I also had a look behind the passenger seat and for some reason the floor is very oily. Obviously I wasn't going to pull the whole car apart at the dealership to inspect every thing. The carpets and floor mats are all pretty good.

The hand brake appeared to work. the clutch seems a bit soft.

It has Bilstein's on the rear, the stabiliser bar on the back had popped out of its fitting. Front suspension looked factory 74.

They started the car up and it did run that's all ill say on that. I didn't drive the car.

Hope this may help if you are deciding to bid the car.

Again, I have no affiliation and am not making any judgment on the car, seller or price.