Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Headlight rings and inner mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
I need to populate the hood lights for the rally project. I'm looking for 4 headlight rings and 4 of the inner mounts. With good plastic adjusters and screws please. Rings will probably be rechromed so good shape, no heavy pitting but, can be grungy.

Let me know...

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Got two headlight rings. They will not require rechroming though... These are 914 though. What are you working on?

The roller that Jeff Hines is bringing down to Mark's (our race car project) may or may not have headlight stuff. If it does, I don't think we will be using lights as it would be too heavy. Not light, get it?
ConeDodger
Headlight rings are at my storage garage, I'll see if I can get them sent out tomorrow.
Eric_Shea
Thanks again... The factory pod incorporated the rings and the inner mounts. You can see the adjustment screws molded into the face of the pod in the picture. They match up with the pieces I have here... Just need a few more. wink.gif
914werke
Rob that roller is bare.
The early rings are stainless so no chroming would be necessary.
I have at least one perhaps two sets.
I Also have a bunch of painted ones if you want to go chrome.
Eric do you need just the buckets?
Eric_Shea
Buckets and rings. Painted is fine. I'll disassemble one here tomorrow and shoot pics.

Thanks,

E.
bdstone914
Are these what you need ?

Do not have the screws or plastic things with threaded holes. I think they are still available new as they are also used on VW lights.

Bruce
ConeDodger
I spoke too soon. I checked both the garage at home and the storage garage and no joy. I think they were among some stuff I unloaded on Mark. Ask him about them when you call him about the tin... They are stainless and I polished them with steel wool so they wouldn't need any work...

Oh, but I sent you a care package anyway. Decorations for your PMBathroom...
SLITS
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 28 2014, 02:05 PM) *

Decorations for your PMBathroom...

Yep, Erc needs images of your naked butt!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jan 28 2014, 03:16 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 28 2014, 02:05 PM) *

Decorations for your PMBathroom...

Yep, Erc needs images of your naked butt!

av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Sorry. I've been traveling and haven't had time to check back.

Rob, yes... Many thanks on all the license plates. Perfect!!!

Still looking for a light bucket solution for this pod.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.