Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted one in Hermosa Beach
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
2mAn
I think there needs to be a specific thread just for this kind of stuff...

IPB Image

IPB Image

was at a repair shop because there was an issue with the carb. I didnt get to see under the hood, but it had a Chevy V8 in it.

EDIT: did a VIN search and its a members car "jimbeaux"
Chris H.
That's a pretty cool car. Couldn't figure out what the deal was...appears that only part of the Chalon kit was installed. It works though....
euro911
Are you local in the South Bay?
2mAn
Im in Fullerton, was picking up a friend out there and drove past it....

There is a shop close by that Ive seen a flared black 914 and saw a narrow white one yesterday. Tempted to stop by and see whos it is.
euro911
Over the years, I've seen a fair amount of 914s in the LAX So Bay 'beach' area. Most were parked in driveways or off to the side of garages, but there's also about a half-dozen World members that I know of here too. There's probably a lot more around that aren't World members.

I've only been lucky enough to talk to a couple of owners through rolled-down windows at traffic stops, and I did stop and introduce myself to one guy a few blocks away from Mike Harmon's place.

I was thinking of making up a 914world.com sign to flash at other drivers ... welcome.png

confused24.gif
2mAn
I am kinda shocked you guys dont have more frequent gtgs, like once a month or so. it would be fun to get a bunch of these cars together and maybe, chill, BS for a little while then go for a little drive. Hopefully soon I will actually OWN a 914 instead of just lurking and dreaming...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.