Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 4 Lug Fuchs SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JStroud
Set of five 4 lug fuchs, one has a few scratches, one a little curb rash, other pretty decent. Going with a different look on the new driver so don't need these. Tires are throw aways, old and cracked. No lug bolts or center caps.

$550.00 OBO

local pick up, near Sacramento Ca, or I can take them to McMark's shop in Sonoma.

Jeff

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JStroud
icon_bump.gif
JStroud
Did some checking, could ship them without tires for around $100, so I'll do $450 local pick up, or $550, shipped in the US, or.....I'll put tires on them and put them back on the car.

Jeff

mdlv
Hi

Interested in your rims. I live in Los Angeles. Trying to figure out the best way to get them here, if you have any ideas please share them with me.

Thanks

MDLV
jcd914
QUOTE(mdlv @ Feb 5 2014, 04:34 PM) *

Hi

Interested in your rims. I live in Los Angeles. Trying to figure out the best way to get them here, if you have any ideas please share them with me.

Thanks

MDLV

I'm driving down to Long Beach on Saturday, might be able to work out transporting them.

Jim

mdlv
I live in Downey, very close to Long Beach. Let's make a deal,
jcd914
QUOTE(mdlv @ Feb 5 2014, 09:25 PM) *

I live in Downey, very close to Long Beach. Let's make a deal,

I'll be in LB for a week, taking my trailer and "camping".
What is fair for transporting them down?

Work out your purchase with Jeff, and you and I can work out the transport.

Jeff can drop them off with me or I can stop and pick them up, although I've been to his house and I'm not sure I want to drag my 5th wheel down his road if I can avoid it.

Jim

JStroud
PM's sent to both.

Thanks Jim,

Jeff
mdlv
Jim estimated about $100.00 for shipping within U.S. is that a fair amount you can consider?
jcd914
QUOTE(mdlv @ Feb 6 2014, 09:58 AM) *

Jim estimated about $100.00 for shipping within U.S. is that a fair amount you can consider?

I am OK with that.
I will be in LB from Sunday afternoon/evening thru the following Sunday morning.
Think about when & where you would like to meet up.

Jim
mdlv
Hi Jeff

I never go the PM. I need your email address to pay via paypal.
JStroud
Wheels are sold, payment received.

Thanks for helping Jim

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.